Miny's event application

IGN:

MinyWasTaken

Timezone:

GMT/BST

How often can you host events:

every day I’m online I will try and host an event, which is basically every day unless I’m caught up with something IRL or I’m playing another game. Especially during this whole corona virus situation I’ll be a lot more active as I won’t need to attend school as much as I used to, until the whole situation is over.

What sets you apart from other applicants:

I’m very active on Kit more than I am on any other server nowadays, I have spent the last few months playing on Kitpvp and have recently been promoted to helper on Kit from being helper on woolwars for the past 4 months, I love giving people the Joy of winning prizes and I also enjoy participating in events myself.

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member:

I’m active on kit and I love the community, I will host events when asked (within reason) and I will always try to make player’s experience as fun and joyful as possible. I’ll also look to make each player’s experience unique, be that allowing someone to be the slayer in RR or being the killer in Death Dash. I’ll also make the events as fair as possible making it as enjoyable as it can be.

Why do you want to be on the event team:

I’d like to be on the event team as I am friends with a few of the event team members and they have told me that it’s fun hosting events and giving out prizes for event winners, it seems really fun to be able to host fun events that I also play in most days. I also love helping people get into the server as events are usually a way for new players to have fun or get into the server, usually when people start the server they look for events if they don’t do too good in the casual world.

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E. Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.):

I asked 262ms to host 2v2 sumo and she did.
I asked atterax to host KB survival and he did.
I also have asked gavot (Enchanse) to host multiple events and he has in the past.
I’ve asked in some events if I can be slayer and I have been let as slayer/crr captain.
Anything else you would like to add:
Thank you for giving me the opportunity to apply for event and goodluck anyone else applying :heart:

Some edits to make the app look better and correct some mistakes

8 Likes

:flushed:

cool and active :sunglasses:

2 Likes

HUGE +1 for my boy.

2 Likes

smelly +1

2 Likes

if you want to be accepted, then you should add more detail, +.5

4 Likes

Huge +1
Active and cool guy B)

2 Likes

Hello!

I will give you a +2 for the following reasons:

• Always on KitPvP when I join (Extremely active)
  • Very kind
  • Helpful to the community
  • Very great application

Great job! :+1:

1 Like

Your application is quite short and lacks detail. However, you are active on kit and an all around nice person! You recently got helper, and I think you should focus on that. Once you get more experience as a helper you can move onto hosting events as it is a lot of pressure. Good luck!

4 Likes

+1
You’re really active, friendly and mature, and I think you would make a great Event Team member.
Good Luck Miny!

3 Likes

Your application doesen’t have the age question. Use the correct format. Other then that a + 1 from me.

2 Likes

thank you for pointing that out :)

1 Like

I’ve been helper on Woolwars for about 4 months, I only just asked about helper on kit as I thought I was finally ready for it, thank you for feedback regardless :slight_smile:

+1
Yes but I think you should be more active on kit. Also you should have more detail in the application

3 Likes

+1 fun to bully but still probably one of my favourite people and also always active

Gl miny c: stinky

2 Likes

+1

I don’t know you very well, however, you seem very friendly in game! Only thing I would say it be more active on kit. I’ve been playing for a long time and recently just saw you be more active on kit. Other than that, you would be a ideal event member!

Best of luck!

2 Likes

+0.8
Great helper and great person, definitely can handle the role well and would be a good addition to the team. Only issue is that I don’t see you on KitPvP too often (though that could easily be because of timezones and that you’re a helper on 2 other gamemodes) and the application isn’t as detailed as it could be with some more effort.

Good luck!

2 Likes

Hi oMiny! I’ll be giving you a +0.75 for the following reasons:

• You are active.

• A kind, respectable and mature person.

• Fairly detailed application.

Good luck!

3 Likes

+1 because he’s cool and active

1 Like

+1 active

2 Likes

+1
nice and helped me when I asked if he could. :smiley:

2 Likes