Minigame Competition WINNERS

Survival Minigame Creation Competition WINNERS!

THE RESULTS!

~ FIRST PLACE ~

Welcome to INFERNUM

By @Alithita & @DragonsMaker

~ SECOND PLACE ~

Circus O’ Fun

By @Queen_Snow @xShrek & @Idealist

~ THIRD PLACE ~

Mob Battle Arena

By @Just_Shorty @RhysChase & @Emstarrs

These guys will be winning these awesome prizes:

Winner: 1 month VIP++ rank, 10 Winter crate keys, and an exclusive mystery surprise
Second place: 1 month VIP+ rank, 5 Winter crate keys, and an exclusive mystery surprise
Third place: exclusive mystery surprise

The mystery suprise is a colourful glow effect particle!

Please send me a message on discord to arrange claiming your prizes! (Ibby#0204)

Remember that all prizes will be split between all team members, including ranks (though everyone will be getting their own particle!). You may gift your prizes or keep them for yourselves.

Thanks so much to everyone who built, commented, discussed and helped organise! It was great fun.

Particular thanks to our amazing judges @Antfrost, @Warlock505 and @Hardah !

Love and Sparkles,

~ Ibby xx

12 Likes

Congrats!

1 Like

Congrats everyone!

1 Like

gg congrats

1 Like

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ SCORES or RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

1 Like

Gg :ok_hand:

1 Like

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Congratulations to all!

Agreed

Ali & Drag - 299
Shrek, Snow & Idealist - 297.5
Em, Rhys & Shorty - 234

If you pm me I can give you your score breakdowns so you know which judge to bully <3

4 Likes

So close to first place yet so far, was really fun participating. Thanks for hosting!

2 Likes

congrats!

1 Like

Thank you so much to all the staff who hosted and organized the event. It’s been amazing to build in these contests. I really appreciate y’all! <3

4 Likes

Show offs

2 Likes

Congratulations to all the winners! :heart:
Very well deserved!

1 Like

Congrats to the other teams, thanks for hosting ibby!! It was fun :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congrats everyone! These were some amazing builds :smiley:

1 Like

Loved how this turned out and hope to see more unique build competitions in the future.

2 Likes

Incredible builds! Congrats!!