Mikeys Build Recap 2019

MUNCHY FAM!
Hello, I’m Mikey, i rarely post to the forums… If you don’t know me you may recognise these builds that I created / helped design this year. I’ve put together a little Album for you to enjoy and see. Just incase you missed out on seeing them for yourself :)

The maps are from;
Hell themed Sumo map - Kit PVP
Dr Seuss - Cat in a hat themed War map - Kit PVP
Multiple themed Halloween map, featuring movie inspiration from… IT, Nightmare before Christmas, Wizard of OZ, Casper, Halloween.casual map - Kit PVP
Noelle/Frozen themed Christmas - HUB
Harry Potter theme featuring Ministry of magic, Hogsmeade, Diagon Alley, Gringotts - Prison map 7
The Grinch / gingerbread/ traditional style Christmas themed Casual map - KitPVP

22 Likes

amazing…

1 Like

The sheer number of maps you have created this year is staggering. Not to mention that they all look stunning.

2 Likes

The work you have done for munchy this year, especially prison, is incredible. I know how many hours you have poured into your building to ensure that it is as good as possible, even with tight deadlines. You put so much passion and research into every one of your builds and it is fascinating to see the process! Nice work, Mikey! :green_heart:

1 Like

I can barely even decorate my cell holy smOKes nice builds.

1 Like

I love everything about this post, especially you @Hi_Im_Mikey :heart:

2 Likes

Does this even count as Minecraft anymore?

1 Like

oh stop it you, you’re making me blush :joy::heart:

All these look amazing, Mikey! This was a great year for your builds. :smiley:

-Atterax

1 Like

why is this pinned though

It’s a recap of most of Munchy’s big build projects in 2019 so it deserves some spotlight. It’s relevant and recaps around new year are fun! If it bothers you, you can always unpin a topic for you personally by clicking on the pin.

2 Likes

i love every singel one of them

1 Like

Good job, you have done so much for Munchy this year.

1 Like

C’mon dude. This isnt fair on the rest of us! :joy:
It’s so lovely to see all your builds all together - they’re stunning and adorable. And yes, Mikey works ridiculously hard! It’s great to see you finally getting some hardcore recognition :purple_heart:

3 Likes

Well said, any time Mikey has made a build for Munchy it has been outstanding and such a great site to see. He’s put in so much time and effort into his builds, and like Rose said in such tight deadlines. I can’t wait to see what the future has in store for us when it comes to another build. Love you and the work Mikey! :green_heart:

3 Likes

hello future admin mikey.

2 Likes

Huge respect for all the work you have put into Munchy this year!
You have made so many amazing maps this year and I cant wait to see if you will build more amazing maps in the new year!!! :smile:

1 Like

holy bannas

1 Like

Thank you everyone for your kind words and praise :)

I cant wait for you to see what is in production for 2020!

3 Likes