Methnoblade's Event Application

IGN:

Methnoblade

Timezone:
EST.

How often can you host events:
I can host events pretty much everyday from 3-9 pm…

What sets you apart from other applicants:
What sets me apart from the rest of the applicants is that I’ve been hosting events for a while now. They are purely for fun. This gives me a lot of experience. I also was a helper in hosting events.

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member:
Well, I can bring what any Event Member could, events… İ am going to be on virtually every day now. So daily events İ could definitely bring.

What do you think your reputation is like within the community?
İ think my reputation is weird, İ like to make fun of things, İ troll a lot. But İ won’t troll while hosting an event. People probably see me as „just another non” or something.

**Why do you want to be on the event team:**¨
İ want to be on the event team, well, to host events. But İ also want to become part of the community. İ want to get to know more about everybody and İ feel İ can do that by becoming an event team member. İ have fun by making other’s have fun… İf that makes sense. So yeah. İ also have a lot of time on my hands, like seriously, İ have so much time on my hands İ don’t even know what to do with it. So this will help me pass the time by.

Give us one strength and one weakness that you have:
One strength İ have is being good at something İ’ve done for 2 years now, of course, hosting events, and a weakness İ have, İ’m really shy, İ stutter a lot, it’s just me. İ feel this makes people take me less seriously.

Using your own experiences, give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E., Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.):
İ don’t understand the question, so İ will put my answer as best as İ can. So my friends ask me to host events all the time. İ always do it. İ have fun doing it, and sometimes İ have asked people who can host events to host one, and they would do that most of the time. By most İ mean when they actually see my message.

Anything else you would like to add:
İ apologize for using capital ‘İ’ with a dot above it, because of the way my keyboard is, İ have to press Alt + İ to get I. İt’s weird. İ’m lazy and didn’t want to do that every time.

1 Like

Very well detailed and you express yourself well. I would go more into depth as to what makes you the best applicant you can be. Grammar is key as well, makes you more presentable and shows you care. Best of luck!

2 Likes

I recommend you work on grammar and go more in-depth on your application.

Good Luck!!

2 Likes