Mesa Ruins Wool wars map

@Fumaz @TheFrug @BFI01

This was C1OUS3R’s last project he was working on before he quit the internet to try to get his life back together and you know, survive. Anyway the top of the map isnt done, and detailing wise it is not finished, but the map still works and I thought I would submit it for him. Anyways its Mesa themed with caves and hidden rooms. It looks cool soooooo, yeah.

Map name: Mesa Ruins
Map type : Normal
People spawns:
Waiting room orange carpet
Spawn location brown carpet
Max players: 24
LowestY - 13
CenterX - 8
CenterZ - 8

HeightLimit 90

Parkour Material: end stone

Builder - C1OUS3R

Download: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qJd2bllBZnrI3SmrxahM7oLsRXttLgRu/view?usp=sharing

ScreenShots

8 Likes

+1 y e s

2 Likes

+0.5
The wall could use some more detail and platforms, etc.

3 Likes

Like i said, C1 did not have enough time to finish this map before quitting the internet. Some serious personal stuff came up, and he did not have enough time to finish the project. However I did want to summit the final wool wars map he ever made. Its not fully detailed but I thought I’d summit it any way.

2 Likes

+1
Despite being unfinished, I’d say this map looks very good! Perfect size and height, and is a very good looking map. Maybe a little more detail here and there could be added, but playability wise a definite +1.

2 Likes

+1 pretty pog ngl

1 Like

+1 looks great even unfinished, would be a great way to remember c1 as well

1 Like

This would be a great addition for WoolWars and to honor C1OUS3R. Everything from the block-pallete, to bridges on this map looks good. This is a +1 from me.

1 Like

Hi!

Unfortunately your submission has been unsuccessful this time due to being unfinished but please don’t be discouraged, we are always delighted any time we get new maps from players and we’d love to see more of these from you!

I would love to see this map finished as so far it looks like a map I would definitely add to the game, but without a finished product I cannot say we will be adding it.

~Boop

1 Like