MeltzZ_YT staff app

PREREQUISITE CHECKLIST : (answer the following)

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?:
Yes

- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?:
Yes i use OBS to record.

- Are you able to download and use TeamSpeak 3?:
Yes i have installed it and im getting used to using it.

ONLY ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS IF YOU’VE ANSWERED ‘YES’ TO ALL OF THE ABOVE

IGN:
MeltzZ_YT

Timezone:
UCT+1

Server(s) you would like to moderate:
Wool Wars

How active can you be per week?
36 hours a weeks

Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it:
Yes i was one a small server with 10-20 people on (including staff) and the server was nice to play on but the server shortly shut down due to the reason too many staff quit as they didnt see the server growing and i was also on a fake version of hypixel with 300 players on normally. i used to be admin on there it was my Friends server which shut down 3 years ago.

When did you join MunchyMC and what made you stay?
i first joined 7/5/19 on my friends computer and When i played i started to love it especially wool wars and then only couple of months later i played on my account as i finally got one. and started to play. what made me stay was the community, i loved the way they all interacted with each other and how everyone was nice to each other and i got to know the community quite well making me want to play even more.

Do you have any Anticheat experience?
Not really, im not an anti-cheat sort of guy, i rather catch hackers manually as im more experienced at it.

Link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC:
I havent made any but i have used /report a few times in game.

Languages spoken:
Polish and English

Describe your contributions to MunchyMC thus far?
I Dont really have any major contributions, im just a normal player playing whenever i can.

What is your greatest strength?
Stoping arguments

Comment on your ability to work within a team:
i love working in a team and will try to whenever i can as teamwork is dream work.

What is your experience and knowledge of hacks?
im very experienced at catching hackers, i have played minecraft for quite along time and know what hacking looks like and how to deal with it. i also know how to handle all sorts of hacks for example if someones clicking 40CPS i cant guarantee there auto clicking as they might be using butterfly clicking or jitter clicking. so i would ask for a screenshare to check for it. although if someone was using kill aura i would ban them immediately especially if they had gotten reported before.

i dont expect this to be accepted i just want feedback on how to improve as this is my first one on MunchyMC. good luck every other applicant!

1 Like

Heya, Staff applications just closed yesterday. Hopefully you’ll reapply next season!

1 Like

Ty for letting me know! i sadly didnt realize as ive been doing this app for 2 days. i didnt know they closed

Unfortunately, staff applications are closed. You’ll have to re-apply next season when they’re announced. Also, I’ll give you some tips. This is your first time posting on the forums (a common mistake), so you would be unlikely to get accepted. Get active on the forums and re-apply next season and you’ll be just fine! :smile:

Also, try go into more detail next time you apply instead of simple answers. This gives a higher chance of acceptance and is better in the long run. I wish you the best of luck for next season! :crossed_fingers:

Application denied; this season’s junior moderator applications have officially closed. We hope to see you apply next season :)