How often can you host events:
Sunday: 11 AM - 9 PM
Monday: 2:30 - 9 PM
Tuesday: 2:30 - 9 PM
Wednesday: 2:30 - 9 PM
Thursday: 2:30 - 9 PM
Friday: 7 AM - 12 AM
Saturday: 8 AM - 1 AM
Also times may vary due to changing school schedules I.E. Online-in person school due to Covid-19

What sets you apart from other applicants: I am able to host events more often and such because of my schedule. I also will be able to explain it to new players questioning about the Event or such. I also bring a good attitude and friendliness to players. I also believe that I can help the community players and give them a positive view of the server with the events that I may be hosting if I am accepted. I want to bring a positive influence into the server because some former staff members gave me a negative view of the server, but it wasn’t until later I realized that it was just them. Others may just want to get this to get a background to get power through staff positions.

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member: I can bring more events and such, than normal. I can also try to bring a positive influence to the player base. I can help players love the server through the events and bring them to like the server and tell their friends about it and such. I can also host events regularly I.E. my schedule. I believe I can host events more often than others may be able to.

What do you think your reputation is like within the community? I believe it is positive because I recently migrated my account to this one and on that account I was very active and I had many friends and people that I believe would give me a positive word if asked

Why do you want to be on the event team: I want to help bring more fun than normal to the player base so that this great server can become even more fun than it already is, I had fun on my other account playing events and a couple of times an event member let me be the slayer in RR, and hosted a couple of events when I asked.

I also want to help new players and regular players enjoy the server more and try other game modes and events than just a couple of game modes. I love the server’s events and I want to bring more events and positive influence into the community.

Give us one strength and one weakness that you have: One strength is that I can bring a good attitude. One weakness is that I haven’t been playing the server for too long recently so I don’t know how the server has changed since I temporarily left before migrating to this account (4 months and 13 days ago to be exact).

Using your own experiences, give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E., Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.):
One time I was on an alt account and a event member allowed me to become the slayer. That is why I am applying for this position with high hopes
Anything else you would like to add: I was false banned and I believe that my affect my application process.

Thank you for reading my application, I hope to see the results soon! @Atterax Thats the false ban i was talking about

Application denied, you are currently banned.

5 Likes