Meetra_Suriks Application to become the Sith-Lord of Prison

As there is a template for the application i’ll use it.

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?:

Yes I have been a player of MunchyMC for more than a month but I haven’t been playing a lot in the last month because I have been doing overtime at my job and the prison server that I play on has pretty much died because everyone is waiting for the next season.

- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?:

Yes, I have the option to record hackers at a reasonably good quality due to the fact that I recently bought myself a new computer.

- Are you able to download and use TeamSpeak 3?:

Yes, I have downloaded TeamSpeak but I would need a quick introduction into using it because I haven’t really used it.

ONLY ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS IF YOU’VE ANSWERED ‘YES’ TO ALL OF THE ABOVE

IGN:

My IGN is Meetra_Surik, based of the character Meetra Surik in the videogame Star Wars Knights of the old Republic 2 even though contrary to the video game im not female

I am currently 16 years old, as of the 24.09.2019

Timezone:

My time zone is the Central European Summer Time, I live in germany.

Server(s) you would like to moderate:

As I am really bad at PVP i only play prison. So that would be the server I would like to moderate on.

How active can you be per week?

Well I get off work at 16 o’clock and i need an hour to get home so probably 3-4 hours on a normal workday. Mondays I would have more time cause I have buissness school and i am home by 16 o’clock. And on weekends I have a lot more time unless I am learning for an exam.

Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it:

Sadly, no because I haven’t really been at the age requirement to become a moderator but i want to try it so i am applying.

When did you join MunchyMC and what made you stay?

I joined a few months ago and I really liked the community on the prison server. Also it is the server that is owned by one of my favourite youtubers. Also the possibilitys to be in Dreams and BBHs videos is a very nice factor. I already was in one of dreams videos when he had horses riding behind him with players with his skin.

Do you have any Anticheat experience?

Not really as i have never been a moderator but i am a quick learner so it shouldn’t be a problem.

Link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC:

I have only reported on the discord server so I can’t really link them to here.

Languages spoken:

German, Englisch, Luxemburgisch

Describe your contributions to MunchyMC thus far?

Sadly not that much, i have put forward some ideas for new items in prison.

What is your greatest strength?

I have a lot of self control and patience. I have been proven to stay calm and controlled in situations where everything went to heck. Also there are few things that can anger me so I dont really get aggressive.

Comment on your ability to work within a team:

I have no problem working in a team where everyone pulls his weight but if someone isn’t doing anything im sure to do something against it.

What is your experience and knowledge of hacks?

When I started playing on online servers in minecraft i quickly noticed that i didnt have a chance at pvp. Because I didnt want to put time into getting better (because as a kid want to have everything immediatly) i started hacking. I only stopped when i stopped playing minecraft when the “great depression” of minecraft happened. After I started playing again I stopped hacking and started playing prison :D.

So just as a quick sidenote i am not really expecting to get accepted because i havent been playing a lot recently but trying doesnt cost anything. I would really like to help keeping the server clean of hackers but even a person like me that knows almost all the hacks (at least in wurst) isnt able to see everything. But we (ex Hackers) have a different way into looking at possible hackers. One of the hardest things to detect is a killaura that has been manually changed to only have a certain FOV and Attack speed. A person that has done this and knows how it works probably has an easier time figuring it out as a person that has no experience in hacking. But someone that has been watching hackers for 6-7 months probably is going to figure it out faster.

Also please dont bash my head in for the spelling mistakes I made, the way creating a new topic works makes it pretty hard to correct them. Also everything is underlined in red because my system language is German.

+0 lack of detail, but you seem like a nice guy

Thats one of my problems. I always try to do things after like a protocol so i dont really do anything extra. Probably because I used to get punished at school for being late with my homework because i tried to do more that the time allowed me to do.

-1 No Comment.

Meetra, you are a very nice guy, but I haven’t seen you on in ages. Good luck!

Yeah Since I gave away all my stuff there hasent really been a reason to play a lot.

Could you tell me what is wrong with the application so I could improve?

I could, but I would rather not. Sorry.

ummm that’s not particularly helpful

Application denied. We feel that you don’t meet the requirements for staff at this time, we hope to see you apply again in the future!