Media Rank - NitDaWit

**Channel link:**https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7XpTp1ouHoPvgDrjp7Gotw

**Number of subs:**208

Average number of views per vid: 80-400

**How long you have been creating content for Munchy or other servers:**Around 3-4 months

**Servers for which you have created content:**Hypixel and other bedwars servers

**What do you feel would make you a good candidate for Media on MunchyMC?**I am a pretty enthusiastic guy (couldnt do much uploads recently cuz of school etc,

1 Like

Ay you gotta put a space between the last * and the first letter of your sentence, it looks messy.

3 Likes

Hello there!

I think your channel is great, but here’s what I have to say about your application!

You don’t yet meet the subscriber requirements for MEDIA rank!

1. You must have at least 1500 subs or a growing channel that we will evaluate using socialblade.

After viewing your channel, I found this:

1. You don’t have any Munchy content, which is required!
  2. You haven’t uploaded in three months!

I believe you should work on these, but overall good luck!

I wish you the best! :+1:

K thanks!

1 Like

Why did you bother pming me for the requirements if you didn’t follow them though XD

Hello. I don’t think your channel is eligible to apply for media rank just yet. Basically what @Vurm said.

1 Like

Application denied. We feel your channel is not close enough to the requirements to be accepted yet. You need to upload Munchy content to your channel and you need to show activity in-game. If you have any questions, please feel free to message me on discord. NoEffortName#7860

Please wait 1 month before reapplying

2 Likes