Mbjgamer's Build Team Application

IGN and past IGN’s::mbjgamer

**Timezone:**CEST (Central european summer time)

Discord username: math506#6516

How long have you played MunchyMC?: Not for too long i’ll admit, but I do really enjoy it!

Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects:

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build: I think it would be my academy, it was my first Real Mega build, and really enjoyed building on it, I sadly never finished it, as a new update came and with it alot of new blocks, that already have become some of my favorite, so the academy seemed a little outdated.

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other relevant plugins?: Honestly I have never used World Edit or Voxel as I’ve never gotten them to work, but I am familiar with their commands, and I do think that I could learn to use them in a short time.

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.): My strengths are properly: detailing, structures, and a little terraforming. My weaknesses are: Organic(not terrible but not really great either) and anything that is supose to resemble a statue, Of anything pretty much. (i’m not good at statues)

What is your history of building? Which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past? This is acually the first time I try to apply for anything professional of any sort, I have been building by myself and with friends for almost 5 years now… So yeah, first time.

Describe yourself: I’m a 15 year old boy, who lives in Denmark(don’t worry I pretty much speak fluent english), I love building, in any game really, it’s the first thing I do. I love minecraft for the creative freedom it gives you. I played this game for a little over 5 years, and have almost been building ever since, I’m about to start my final year of school, and then I’m on to a higher technical high school and then to a university I guess. In terms of accessibility I can work multible hours a day and it varies on weekends. And I guess that pretty much sums it up :smile:

4 Likes

The building you have linked is great, everything from detailing to structureng to layering, etc… but it doesnt fit anywhere, its just a building, theres no work around the building in form of other buildings or terraforming. We need to see that you are able to properly fit buildings into a project. But even if you would have, you should still include more builds. Only one build only gets approved when the scale is huge or its a lot to judge in the build, which it isnt here. I wish to see some more and until then, good luck! +0(given my pluss at my newest post)

3 Likes

Ofcourse! I’ll get to work on a series of smaller and more integrated builds right away, thank you so much on the feedback!

1 Like

+1, that’s an awesome tower!

1 Like

The new builds are really good, your coloring, detailing and structuring is again great. The custom tree you have built is great as well, but I eould still like to see you put these builds to life and give them a purpose and possibly even more builds, good luck! +0.6

1 Like

Copy that! I’ll begin asap. I’ll try to make some kind of fantasy battle sceen, so it gives the creations more purpose! I hope atleast…

1 Like

excellent buildings!

@Alekssek In terms of having a purpose, most of the builds in my pictures where made simply to show my building skills, though the towers on the last picture is a newer part of an older build, a large city, with fortification. I’m as I said working on some more, but if you want to see the rest of that city, just tell me :smile:

Hey, nice builds!! One thing on the discord u could’ve added the #—— numbers but I guess that’s figured out if you get accepted!
I’m giving you +1 for the following reasons.

-Nice and cool looking builds😎
-Ok application.

Thanks Qusax

Really nice builds. Good luck!

1 Like

@Qusax Thank you for the tip!

1 Like

thanks for the feedback, i’m working on it!

not many builds but the ones you did show are awesome +.80

1 Like

You’re telling me you built all of this without worldedit or voxel?!? now thats epic :sunglasses:
on a serious note, your builds are nice, I don’t know if that’s exactly what the build team needs but I think you’ll be a great fit as this portfolio shows that you are really good at building!
also, do you have some screenshots of terraforming or oragincs you built? if yes I would love to see them

1 Like