May or may not be quitting Munchy

You read the title, yeah, I may or may not be quitting MunchyMC after the Water Drop tournament, or after Event Team applications close, if I get in the top 3 of the Water Drop tourney, I’ll probably stay only because it was one of my achievements, and it still is, though munchy has been really boring, not saying its become a bad server, it’s really good but just, I miss old munchy when not just me or another person would be active, I miss talking to people in ts/discord, though theres still a possibility of me not quitting, and if I do, I’ll most likely be back due to the fact that I’ll miss you all

Just wanna say thank you to this people:

|oElias
Omarmu
DutchMTC
Sript
iNateCo
Teenyrobot
Ballski
Swaleem
Kenzah
C1OUS3R
oLunie
5iives
oChocolate
And McDonalds for giving me the best time I’ve ever had on a server :heart:
(Remember I might not quit, I’m still thinking about it, still, thank you all <:)

• Update: I’m not quitting ! <3
20 Likes

There are many more people I could name, though these people I’ll never forget <:

3 Likes

You are a great friend alty, whether you quit or not, I wish you the best of luck :heart:

5 Likes

You are a great friend, You will be missed if you quit :slightly_frowning_face:
If you quit munchy, I hope you will come back.
If you aren’t coming back, I wish you best of luck in the future like Sript :star:

4 Likes

D:
I will miss you

4 Likes

You are an amazing friend alty, if you quit or not I will miss you so much!
Best of luck <3

4 Likes

dang, you guys really had to make me not wanna quit :pleading_face:

3 Likes

We’ll miss you!

4 Likes

Now Im not going to be saying if you should quit or not, but it is all up to you. All of us will greatly miss you if you do but if you think it is the right choice, do so.

Im always open on discord for chats <3

4 Likes

:heart: love you guys

3 Likes

Whether you quit or not, you are a really fun guy to hang around with. I will miss you.

3 Likes

oh bye then

2 Likes

Nooo alty :( <3

3 Likes

I bid you farewell, and good luck in the long run. See ya, Alty :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

nah bro dont leave us we’ll miss you so much :c

1 Like

Welp, good news! I won’t be quitting, my friend dm’d me about this and then I realized 2 other people quit munchy today, and aswell as that I’ll probably come crying back, thank you to my friend, I won’t name them as they asked me to, so don’t be happy that I’m back because it was my decision, it was my in real life friend that helped me :heart:

10 Likes

And I know it may seem weird, but they know when I’m down since they’ve been my friend ever since kindergarten, so it makes sense, they asked me what the problem was, so I really thank them :heart: (They always know when I’m down since we hang out a lot when I’m afk or gone from munchy… they’re like a psycho in a good way)

6 Likes

I wrote a heartfelt message then I saw this part :pensive: how dare you >:(((

3 Likes

IM SORRY ITS MY FRIEND HES TOO WHOLESOME :(

“Body seems unclear, is it a complete sentence?”

4 Likes

altyu u r so cool btw

3 Likes