MaxGotPAX's Build Team Application

IGN and past IGN’s: MaxGotPAX

Timezone: GMT

Discord username: maxgotpax #7165

How long have you played MunchyMC?: 1 day

Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects: https://imgur.com/a/Fv0s6s2

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build: My favorite proudest build is the old fashioned style adventure map the you can see in my list of pictures. I love it because I learned so much while working on it with the rest of my team. I also think that it is my proudest build because I like to experience new things and I liked building with that new style that I had never worked with. Being on a team helped me a lot and without it there would be so much I would never had learned. This is why I want to join the building team. I love to be part of a community that can help each other out and teach each other new techniques.

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other relevant plugins?: I know most of the commands for World Edit, but I am not familiar with Voxel.

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.): Some specialities in my building include detailing, structures, creativity, and features. I think that features and details come in handy a lot of the time. Just the smallest things could change the whole build. This is partly out of creativity, too. Without creativity, you cannot have the ability to add details and features, and that is why I practice those things so I can improve every single build I create. My structuring is also a good speciality in my buildings. I think that I have good proportions and and able to make a 1000 block long bed look good and a 10 block long house look right. Another speciality of mine includes being able to work with teams and learning from them to get better and better at building everyday. But of course I do have weaknesses. One of them being building large people. This is one kind of structuring that I am not very good at. I am good at structuring other living things and inanimate things, but for some reason, people are difficult to me.

What is your history of building? Which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past? I have not worked for an up and running server yet and I am planning on this being my first one. But the mediaeval map that I mentioned earlier is a project that me and the rest of the team are planning to make a server out of. My experience with working in a team was great and I had not been as good at building before I joined the team. My history of building started in 2012. My older brother and I would just play together on my mom’s computer and we would build on a world full of creative builds. Unfortunately I cannot show you any builds from that word because we don’t have it anymore. Anyways, over time we had learned tricks and little details to make our builds even better. I still build a lot in creative so I am getting better everyday to this day, and that is my simple history of building.

Describe yourself: To describe myself, I would have to say that I am creative and love to spend my time a huge projects. I LOVE to work with teams and not only having fun, but creating fun for other people. I believe that I am fun to work with and cooperative. I would love to change the server in a greatly positive way to not only give myself an opportunity to show my skills, but for the rest of the team to embrace their skills as we teach each other methods in building. I would love to make a better Minecraft environment for the players who join this wonderful server.

-1 only a few builds and they all seen underdetailed.

thanks for feedback i will try to improve them.

1 Like