MattGuitars's staff application

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?:
Yes

EDIT: changed it to yes.

- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?:

Yes, my computer can record video in 720p60fps, though, if needed, I can put it on 1080p. I will use OBS for any recording needed with a shortcut for easy access or use the replay mod added inside Badlion Client.

- Are you able to download and use TeamSpeak 3?:

Yes
EDIT: Just made it shorter.

IGN:
MattGuitars
Timezone:
GMT +1
Languages Spoken:

Fluently: English, Slovene
Poorly: German (Still learning the language)

Server you would like to moderate:

I would prefer Wool wars

EDIT: just changed it only to WoolWars.

How active can you be per week?

I would say that through the workdays (Mon-Fri) I am easily able to moderate consistently 1-3 hours per day. The weekends are anywhere from 2-5 hours.
The values might vary due to school and other activities I will be a part of in the future. I will be also more active on holidays, the same goes for vacations when I will not be active at all.

When did you join MunchyMC and what made you stay?

I do not remember when I joined it, but what made me stay is a combination of a friendly community, nice staff, a unique experience, and a positively addictive minigame Wool wars.

Do you have any punishments on our network? If so; please describe your side of the story:

I do not have any kind of punishment or any past experiences of such.

Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it:

Yes, I have been a mod, helper, “dev/admin” on many MineHut servers. I have also been an owner of one and made many test servers in the whitelist state, where I made my own “plugins” in the Skript plugin. I have always been good with moderation, and always had positive feedback from the server owners.

Do you have any anti cheat experience?

I know the concept. It is made to ease the punishing of hackers with an AI program that checks on players and tracks their moves. On Munchy, I have never met a hacker, so I believe the anti-cheat is quite successful!

Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC:

I have not made any since I haven’t had a meeting with any.

What have you contributed to MunchyMC so far as a non-staff member?

A positive, fair-play, anti-toxic attitude in chat.

How will MunchyMC benefit from your presence on our staff team?

I believe I would help to moderate the server in any way possible with a positive mindset, support to any player, being active on the forums and the MunchyMC TeamSpeak.

How do you work when in a team?

I am a follower, I let someone else take the lead. I try to help with the part I am good at, listen to the plan and try to help where possible.

What do you think is the hardest hack to detect and why?

For me, that would be the kill aura, set to 10-12 cps and to attack only when the crosshair is set on the target. That makes it hard to notice as it looks like he is playing legit with average PvP skills.

If you have applied for staff on our network before, why were you turned down? How have you worked to improve on your previous reason for denial?

I haven’t applied before, this is the first time.

Good luck to all the others that are applying and have a great time in every way!

+0.5

I think you could add some more detail and also a tip, try and become more active in the community like in the teamspeak or forums, because that is a common mistake.

Thanks for the constructive critisism! I don’t think I will get invited to the team, but I still gave it a shot.

Thanks and have a good day!
Matt

+0
Lacks detail

+1 He’s vibin.

Thanks for the reply! Have a good day. Same goes for everyone looking at this application, as you took your time to look at it and think if i am worthy.

Best regards!

I am now proud to say that I am an active member of the Wool Wars community again! Most of my free time goes into playing it!!!

Hi there @MattGuitars. At the moment, we feel that you don’t meet the requirements for staff. We hope to see you apply again in the future!