MasterClasher's Media Application

Number of subs:
Average number of views per vid/stream:
About 150-500
How long you have been creating content for Munchy or other servers:
I have been streaming for about 1- 2 years now. I took a break for about 1 month and decided to make my way back to Minecraft. Since then I managed to gain around 400 subscribers in the space of 2 months. I also get memed a lot with “BBH 2.0” and other things so I decided it was a great idea to play munchy in my recent live stream. Even though I got memed a bit worse I managed to get through it and actually enjoyed pvping!
Servers for which you have created content:
MunchyMC, Hypixel, Mineplex and ClashersMC (My own network)
What do you feel would make you a good candidate for Media on MunchyMC?
I usually stream on hypixel for about 1 - 2 hours then make my way to my network. I’m going to start doing a MunchyMC live stream once a week. I think I would be good at promoting the server even though I don’t have as many subs as others I can bring about 15 - 25 people per stream

You might want to link your channel for us! :sweat_smile:

Channel Link (Forgot to add)

Make sure to click the pencil button on your application and add it there.

Hey, I’m the guy who helped you about the “BBH and skeppy’s gf” problem.
If you are new , you should be active more to know about the community!
GL man. :slight_smile:

+1

Thanks a lot for the help!

NP man, Best of Luck!
I’m trying to make the community less toxic and more family friendly!

One problem, it says you joined just now!
You may not be accepted but I hope you do.

You don’t even have any MunchyMC content on your channel. I would reapply when you prove that you’re going to create content.

If you read my whole post you would have seen I did make content in my recent stream from when I posted this application

Then you shouldn’t apply until you actually have content on your channel. Isn’t that common sense?

First I so have content on my channel, you should phrase that better. Secondly if you actually read my post I did do a stream on Munchymc which is classed as content no matter the time/time length. I streamed for about 30ish minutes

Yea that’s ONE piece of content. All I can see from your post is “hey MunchyMC I livestreamed once on the server so can I get a free rank?” Those aren’t the types of people who should have the Media rank. Rather, show that you’re dedicated by creating a solid amount of MunchyMC content first, THEN apply.

You need upload content tho, Not just livestream

Sorry for the wait.
I looked through your recent content and couldn’t find anything MunchyMC related so I will have to deny your application.