Marvel's Builder applicatiom

IGN and past IGN’s:
MarvelComic (Mainly known by that ign)

Timezone: GMT (London timezone)

Discord username: Marvel#0001

How long have you played MunchyMC?:
I have been playing Munchy for a couple of months now and I have only finally decided to become more active on the forums

Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects:
This is one of my recent projects that I have completed with the invaded build team , the completion time took around a few days which was longer than we wanted it to take but the overall project turned out well

Invaded Hub build

My other builds were on an old portfolio after a factory reset every screenshot I had was wiped from my pc , I am more than happy to prove my skills and prove I can create high quality builds to a professional standard

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build: This might be one of my most favourite builds because it was fun to paint and terraform, I build a couple weeks ago on the invaded build server, even though I have improved much more since then at painting and using brushes to more efficiently and I believe I could produce builds much higher quality then this currently , looks a bit basic with no shades though. It was a wool shuffle map that took around 2 hours , a quick and easy build

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other relevant plugins?: I have been using both world edit and voxel for many years now and am very experienced in using brushes and voxel to create landscapes/mountains

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.): I am exceptionally good in adding major details , terraforming mountains and structures and painting with brush and sub commands.

What is your history of building? Which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past?
I have previously worked on the Invadedlands build team and worked on building multiple maps
Describe yourself:
I am 15 years old from the united kingdom and enjoy building , would like to help out and create maps for munchy :P

Awesome Builds. <3

1 Like

+1, but I would like to see that you can…

1 Like

Why did you leave invaded tho?

1 Like

Appreciate it , can do a lot better now though as I build that a while back :slight_smile:

Awesome application, and you have experience on Invaded.

Gl :1st_place_medal:

1 Like

<3thnx

Stolen builds. Instant denial.

2 Likes

You have a good app, and others are vouching for you. But… I found your builds here:
https://www.schematicstore.com/shop/fantasy-hub-sanctum

Unless this is you listing the map up for sale, your builds are clearly fraudulent.

^^^ is that you?

it isn’t stolen we worked as part of a team to complete the build , dm for proof

don’t claim other peoples work, you only played a minor role in the actual builds that were showcased. I’d know because I was there

yeah this