IGN and past IGN’s:
Current ign: Zaldoria
alt account Dech
Timezone:
Eastern Standard Timezone
Discord
Zaldoria#0001
How long have you played MunchyMC?:
since 2017 across both of all of my accounts.
Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects:

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build:
So, I recently finished a 300x300 mushroom themed server spawn. I posted it in the Imgur link above.
This is my most proud build because it is the biggest project I’ve completed by myself. I also completed it relatively fast for a build of that size. I’m so happy with the outcome of it.
How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other building plugins?:
So, I’ve been working with world edit since early 2012 I believe. I’m well equipped with world edit. Now Regarding VoxelSniper, I’ve only recently started using it. I’m still learning it, but it seems easy to the concept. I’m confident enough to use it without any issues conflicting me.
Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.):
So, I’m still learning the finer details of Terraforming, but regarding detail is one of my stronger suits, My weaknesses consist of Building organics such as Trees. I can somewhat build mushrooms, but that’s as far as I’ve gotten with organics. Structures and buildings are one of my stronger suits if not my strongest. I can build just about anything and make it look nice.
What is your history of building? Which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past?
Yes, I have I’ve worked for a few build teams in the past. I was just a “Builder” on the server “Blockmania” you may know them for owning “Namemc.com” The experience working for that server was actually really good, I learned a lot and was given a lot of opportunities that I feel have helped me grow as a Builder.

I have also worked on the build team for “UltralityMC” it is a newer server that doesn’t get many players, my main role on there was “Terraformer” which I basically made Terrain. I wasn’t involved with this build team as much. due to time restrictions with both me and the other builders.

2 Likes

The builds shown looks great! Although I’d suggest you add several more. Particularly large scale builds that highlight all of your skills listed in the application. Good luck!

2 Likes

Thanks!, I recently started Building again & these are my biggest projects as of now, and the only to I’m 100% satisfied with showing, As I build more I can update the portfolio.

1 Like

These are some pretty good builds! Most of the photos added into the portfolio are repeated angels of the same build, try building more to display the potential you have. It says that your strong suit is Creating structures and buildings, if not your strongest. I suggest adding more structured builds, as you said it is your strong suit. If you put a little bit more work into building, I think you could become a potential builder on this server or any other servers.

Gl
-blssom

+0.5
Good build, but you did not really show what you were strong at.

structures are fairly easy, however they are tedious processes imo. that’s why i started focusing on organics

1 Like

As many people stated before, I’d suggest updating it to add a few more examples of what you can do. But other than that, the builds you did include look very nice! Best of luck <3

1 Like

I’m currently building more things to add to my portfolio as this application is in progress, but it is taking me some time c:

1 Like

+0.5
While I like the second build the first is a bit small and there isn’t a lot to go off of

+0.5
Builds seem legit and creative. Although some are just new angles of the same build. So maybe more builds would make the portfolio better. Overall good application and hope the best for you.

1 Like

+1
has detailed information
good builds
shows multiple angles of your builds
All things aside it’s a good app but there needs to be more builds than just repeated angles of one or two builds. Overall +1

Qestion… what’s that texture pack used? Can you link it to me seems cool lookin.

thanks for the feed back, regarding the tecturepack I actually no-longer have the link to it, but it’s mainly a pvp texturepack that i just happen to build with. It’s called “Hurya Black White PvP

no problem! and I think I can find the pack by name, good luck!

I’ll give this a +1 because these builds are just astonishing!

1 Like