Map 8 PRISONBREAK

Prisonbreak is returning today with our newest map “Helicarrier”! It is possible additional maps will be added later on. If you are previously unaware of what Prisonbreak is, here is all the information you’ll need! Have fun attacking each other and trying to win!

Edit: This update is NOT currently live. It will be live later today (unknown exact time, finishing update), and we will be starting multiple prisonbreaks! When this edit is removed, the update is live.

What is it?

A chat message will display letting players know they have 60 seconds to join. In order to join you must be inside the prison without any armor on or items in your inventory.

When you join you will be transported to a large arena, and after the countdown all players will be teleported into different spots in the arena, and begin looting chests. Inside chests you’ll find guard and donor armor and weapons, potions, fish, god apples, consumable pvp items, and every single pvp rare item in the game.

Everyone will have a compass that can track anyone from anywhere. After you gear up, you’ll want to use your gear and your rares to kill everyone else and take their rares for yourself. When either 30 minutes goes by or there are only 3 players left, there will be a 30 second deathmatch timer. When that timer ends, everyone alive will be teleported to a central area where they will fight to the death.

The winner will receive 4 Prisonbreak Crates!

When is it?

Prisonbreaks will occur three times a day, at the exact same time every day! See what time it is for you in your timezone/region below:

U.S.
West Coast - 5am / 11am / 5pm PST every day
Mountain Time - 6am / 12pm / 6pm MST every day
Central Time - 7am / 1pm / 7pm CST every day
East Coast - 8am / 2pm / 8pm EST every day

Europe
United Kingdom - 1am / 7pm / 1pm every day
France + Spain + Germany + Italy - 2am / 8pm / 2pm every day

Australia / New Zealand
Western Australia - 9am / 3am / 9pm every day
Northern Territory + South Australia - 11:30am / 3:30am / 11:30pm every day
New South Wales + Victoria + Tasmania - 12am / 6am / 12pm every day
New Zealand - 2am / 8am / 2pm every day

Plus a single Quick Prisonbreak each day, that lasts 5 minutes of invincibility till everyone goes to deathmatch, at these times:

U.S.
West Coast - 2pm PST every day
Mountain Time - 3pm MST every day
Central Time - 4pm CST every day
East Coast - 5pm EST every day

Europe
United Kingdom - 10pm every day
France + Spain + Germany + Italy - 11pm every day

Australia / New Zealand
Western Australia - 6am every day
Northern Territory + South Australia - 8:30am every day
Queensland + New South Wales + Victoria + Tasmania - 9am every day
New Zealand - 11am every day

What’s in the crates?

You can find a number of different valuable prizes from each of your 4 Prisonbreak crates you receive from winning, such as an ultra boost, mining boost, 5x donator crates, 5x epic tickets, 1x ultra legendary crate, mega event pass, event party pass, etc. Make sure to come on and join the event so you can get your hands on these!

18 Likes

gg men

2 Likes

gg men

Map 7 lets go!

fr tho, pog!

1 Like

ay prisonbreak is back

gg but how rare will be dr boots and the mobility items i feel like its gonna be impossible to win if u dont have those

aswell as thanos pants

have fun everyone!

1 Like

Some people actually are able to pvp without a mythical.

2 Likes

gg nice

hey check my appeal :DDDDDD <3 #playerwarplovesgaypride #unbang3cdpvp :DDDDDDD

red i love you <3 now unban me cutie <3

czzvvzvzv vzv zvz v zvzvvz

Huge!

this isnt about me lol this is about the items not being balenced enough for prison break lol.

yayy sounds cool

yay!

imagine not being able to pvp without ultras

ohh
ok
sorry