MadMaster8's Build Team Application

IGN and past IGN’s:
MadMaster8, and only MadMaster8
Time zone:
Colorado
Can you use Teamspeak or Discord (State one or both):

Yes I know how to use I have my own Discord but I don’t know how to use TeamSpeak. However I am willing to learn from my admins on how to use teamspeak and I have it already installed!

My discord name is:
Nash#6435
How long have you played MunchyMC?:

I have played on MunchyMc for about two weeks now.

Portfolio (Builds you’ve made with pictures): I don’t really know if the links to my builds work, But if they do please look at them! And if they don’t, Please tell me so I can fix them!

Sorry if the house I made has bad graphics, just the top one is from my new computer and the bottom image one is from my is from my old computer.

Can you use World Edit or Voxel (State one or both):
Yes I can use World edit.
Describe your build specialty (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.):
I have an amazing talent in detailing buildings, Creating massive structures and transforming a horrible build into a outstanding build that everyone will love.
Describe yourself
Hello, I am 15 years old and I’m a fiction Author. I am in 10th grade, I love writing and sharing my imagination to the world. I also like Acting inside of Drama and making people laugh. As a matter of a fact, I am such a funny Actor in drama and a creative writer, I got my own invite to go and act at Julliard when I graduate high school

They were decent builds but you lied. D:

You haven’t been playing for 2 months, you’ve only been playing since 2/1/19

That’s odd…

LIED ON TIME PLAYING!

Also, you have not been playing for two “mouths”

You have created this forum account to apply for builder you haven’t been active on the forums.
As stated above, you lied about your time played.
If you want to be a builder I suggest get to know the community first and be active both on the forums and ingame.
Good Luck

As people said above You lied … -1

1 Like

Closed by applicant.