MadInToilet's event team application. (March 2020)

IGN:
MadInToilet

Timezone:
UTC+2

How often can you host events:
I can start hosting events whenever I get back home from work which is around 5-6 pm, so when I come back I can host as many events as needed to keep the players entertained.

What sets you apart from other applicants:
What sets me apart from other applicants is that I’ve already been an event member before I left and I already know how everything works on the event team and I know all the commands. What sets me apart from other applicants is that I won’t be hosting 50 events per day since it is a kitpvp server and not an event server.

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member:
I can bring more fun events to the server and thats pretty much all for this question.

Why do you want to be on the event team:
As I said above I’ve already been on the event team, and I want other players to have fun too.

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E. Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.):
Many events members have done a lot of stuff for me.
For example Gavot has hosted many events when I asked like Waterdrop, sumo, etc.

Anything else you would like to add:
I got nothing else to say but one thing,
Thanks for reading this application and have a wonderful day! Cya

1 Like

Mad! i haven’t seen you on in a long time, how’ve you been?
Anyway im going to give you +0.5. i give this because this appliction is way less then what i was expecting from you, and you been inactive (yeah i know why) but if you became more active again and redo you app you have event again in no time
Nonetheless Goodluck :four_leaf_clover:

Well, you’ve already been event, and lets be honest nobody actually reads the applications-
+1
Work on activity though for sure. That’s the most important thing.

I agree with you, I don’t play kitpvp much but if he/she was a woolwars player, then they are almost never active. I haven’t seen this username before now that I think of it. This is a good application though not gonna lie.

+0.5 Good app, Inactive player

+0.5
Don’t see you on much, but what I have seen you seem cool, also your app is clearly rushed. However, you’re clearly a strong candidate as you have already been event in the past so have the experience.

+0.5 from me as well.
I’m sure many of us could vouch for your previous performance as an event member, but it’s hard to be certain you are very determined to join the team again due to your lack of activity and effort in the application. I still believe you are a worthy candidate though, best of luck!

You seem pretty inactive and the application is short and not very detailed. But, you do have experience, which is always a good thing. You also seem to be well respected in the community. Best of luck <3

Thank you everyone for all the comments!
I’m working on my activity don’t worry :wink:

Application short but you have prior experience +1

Agreed +1 (again work on activity)

Don’t know about your activity but otherwise plus one. Application doesn’t matter that much just kind of shows your dedication to the position.

Hi Mad,

You last logged in 4 days ago, are you still looking to apply for this position? If you are, I’d like to know how you could ensure everyone you would keep a healthy activity!

1 Like

Application denied. Unfortunately, we do not feel like you meet the activity requirements to become an event team member.