_MackMack_'s Build Application D:

The lack of responsibility displayed by the Admin team here is so blatant and embarrassing that I don’t understand why anyone applying would even want to be on the team at this point. A Build Team application should be pending for 1 month AT MOST. And even that is a long time. For someone to put in the effort to make a genuine application like this and even brush it up multiple times over the ridiculously long wait period of 4+ months and still not even receive a response is just…disrespectful.

It’s 10 applications. And glancing at them, only half are worth looking at. Being “busy the past few months” in no way justifies not putting in like 30 minutes to review the few applications that people have been patiently waiting on. No one for a second should believe that whoever is supposed to be deciding these applications has been so busy that they haven’t had 30 minutes in the last few months to handle such light work. I can count the number of applications on my fingers man. It’s that easy. It’s THAT easy!

Understood, @paengi, that it’s not your wrong, but the very fact that you are talking on behalf of the Admin team should tell everyone that there is a clear disregard for basic ownership of tasks and responsibilities. Which in turn begs the question to @_MackMack and other builders who have taken the effort and interest to try and join the Build Team…why are you offering your skills to people who have communication skills so poor and a sense of responsibility so lacking they can’t even respond to your application after months of waiting?

You don’t need to look far.

22 Likes