Lxtt's Event Team Application

IGN and past IGN’s:Lxtt

Timezone:UTC: 03:00
How often can you host events:As many times as i can in 1day

What sets you apart from other applicants:Creativity and a positive mind

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member:Unique events and new stuff a creative mind for events And random fun events

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E. Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.):Making a great and fair event with fun and unique elements.

Anything else you would like to add: Im a positive guy from Finland who likes gaming and has time and not too much homework i will try to make fun events and a better member experience for the server and time killing and fun events!

This doesn’t make sense, of course event members will host whenever they can. This question is asking you what your schedule is for hosting events and how often you can host them. Most people add a schedule for when they can usually be on.

What else?

What else?

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E. Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.):
This question is asking you if you have seen a current event member doing anything positive. Ex: “@kitcaat hosted let me be slayer in red rover.”

I’m not going to vote but I will five you some tips for your application.

• bold (** bold**) your questions so they stand out from your answers.
  • read accepted and denied applications so you know what to and what not to do.
  • this isn’t necessary, but I would recommend talking in the community discord and teamspeak to get to know some players.
  • get to know the community more! You haven’t been here for long, so it would be good to get to know more people.

Good luck!

1 Like

To sum it up, we want your schedule of when you’re free to host events.

Good! You should probably add some more detail to this, though!

What kind of events can you bring? Explain :D

This is asking you if you’ve ever asked or seen an Event do something for someone (Ex: Khrome hosted spleef for me whenever I asked)

Overall, I think you should proofread your application because I see several missing periods and grammar mistakes. You should also work on ingame activity, because I’ve never seen you on.

Make sure you put your questions in bold so they stand out!
Good luck :D

1 Like

Not the best at English I’m from Finland we don’t speak English there but I’m trying to learn more and more including English grammar

1 Like

-1 not enough detail, unfinished answers

Hey Lxtt, you should try and work on making your application stand out. Give me reasons why I should pick you over someone else. Keep up the great work, and I look forward to reading your next application!

3 Likes