LunaTheSylveon's Media Application

+1
Active!

-Neon

2 Likes

:)) thank you

Iā€™m not going to rate this application, I know itā€™s not required to have a microphone but it is highly preferred, Iā€™ve seen in your videos and live streams you do not talk at all, SkippoAPS is the one who talks in the background and did say this when asked ā€œconsider it as a second channelā€ referring to him basically saying your channel is his secondary one because he reads the livestream chats for you and speaks in the background, again a microphone is not required but it would help a lot in my opinion.

Best of luck!

thanks but its only because i dont have a mic to talk

I would like to say you have never asked me this nor do i consider Luna channel as a ā€œsecond channelā€ please next time donā€™t forge or lie about this <3

Hey there I have the clip of this, when I get on my pc I will upload it and edit it in this message, thank you!

Edit:
Hereā€™s the clip!

ā€œTechnically itā€™s like running a second channelā€

Please donā€™t take that clip out of context, there is a clear explanation for it. Ask SkippoAPS or LunaTheSylveon themselves and Iā€™m sure they can explain for you. Thanks

1 Like

Key word ā€œTechnicallyā€ Luna doesnā€™t need skippo to go live or record, and if she wanted to she could stop doing that but skippo is in the call with luna to keep audience attention rates up, and because they are friends, as well nobody wants to sit there and listen to nothing.

No offense skippo!! <3

3 Likes

As said above by MemeDank70 I am purely there to engage and help Luna communicate with her audience until she has a mic as well, there have been many times i havenā€™t been in a voice call with her on a few streams or where i join more towards the end also, like to mention that the way you have taken it is very strange as i feel your trying to imply i am saying that Luna Channel is mine as said in the video clip i did say ā€œlikeā€ by this i meant people come across Luna stream and see me there talking and a lot of people seem confused and feel i am Luna and i feel i was misunderstood as i remember the live chat asking me if i was Luna and i was explaining how i was there to help Luna communicate reason i used the word ā€œlikeā€

As meme said i donā€™t need to be there for her to stream at all i chose to <3

4 Likes

i agree i dont need to have you there but i do because i like talking to when streaming

3 Likes

Wait a minuteā€¦ thatā€™s an eevee costume! -1 all the way (jk)

2 Likes

how rude :o

1 Like

I agree -1 (jk)

1 Like

Hi Luna,

Iā€™ve spent some time on woolwars getting to know your stream and your channelā€™s community, and I do think you will thrive here on munchy given the time and effort put in.

However, I think at the moment you are relatively new to streaming and making content here, I would like to see you stick around a bit longer before I think further on your application. Please do not be discouraged by this though as you have been doing really well so far and I look forward to you applying in the future :smiley:

TheBoop

4 Likes