LunaTheSylveon’s Event team application

IGN: LunaTheSylveon

How often can you host events: I can host events a lot throughout the day:
Depending on the day, due to the fact i am normally in college 3 days a week (Monday-Wednesday) those days would be the days i wouldn’t be able to host a tone of events however, the rest of the week
i am more less free so throughout that time i could host multiple events at this time due to the corona virus and isolation my college has shut down so i shall be free pretty much 24/7 however I don’t
feel i would be spending all my time on the server as i would obviously want time with friends and time to get my work that i sent to me however i would still be very active.

What sets you apart from other applicants:
I feel i am different from other applicants because, i am friendly with everyone and like to joke around with a few people I haven’t had any problems bans or any kind of punishments with on the server
and i am not the type of person to dislike someone i shall admit they can annoy me and i may get annoyed however, i shall never allow that to get the best of me as everyone should be treated fairly of
course if there was a major problem with a certain user as they may be being disrespectful then i of course would ignore it then contact a higher satff member.

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member:
I feel i can bring someone who is willing to be active with on the server as well as giving players once in a life time expirence as if someone joins the server and they are placed in events and offered rewards
they will see the server as being out going or kind and this would the potentionally make them want to stay. As well i seen event staff before host events for media ranks to help spice up the stream or video and
i would love to do that as well as it not just for the stream but the whole server.

Why do you want to be on the event team:
I would like to be part of the Event team so that i can help players enjoy their time on the server as a regular player i have noticed when staff or media ranks host the events they can its enjoyable as its
a diffrent expirence as well as this members and users can enjoy the server in a diffrenet way as not all events will be the same, such as the event staff member may change how the event runs similar also
giving prizes to winners making the player feel more appreciated.

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive:
Something positive an event member could do is if they are online and see some users wanting an event such as water drop, then they may be able to host it for the team as well if they see a media rank
stream is kind of dying then they could offer to do some kind of event, i have seen this happen in cyrotech stream where Fumaz had hosted a Team vs Team PVP tournament where cyrotech went face to face with
eeveenoises and they each got to pick team memebers and sent their team to fight for their team and it looked as if both players was enjoing as much as cyrotechs stream was.

Anything else you would like to add:
I would like to thank the staff member who has read this and i appricate it also i would love any feadback to help improve my application :heart:

+1
You’re really active on the server from what I’ve personally seen, and a friendly, interactive chat member! One thing I would say, is try to bolden the questions so it makes it easier to read. Other than that, really good application!! Best of luck :heart:

1 Like

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

jk your a great person and deserves event. but just one question. Do you know all the event commands because you need to know them to make events right.

1 Like

Luna has worked with me on series events and currently helping me host a bedwars tournament she very friendly gl!

1 Like

Hey there @LunaTheSylveon,

I suggest being active on KitPvP because you don’t seem very active on there, you seem to have logged on to it once or twice to participate in an event (which is fine) but I suggest getting to know the kitpvp community more and increase your activity on it.

Best of wishes!

1 Like

yeah i have played on kitpvp before a few times but i will try and be more active on it :)) thanks for the feedback

thanks

ik some of them but not all of them but not all of them but i can learn them all thanks for the information

Application denied. Unfortunately, we do not feel like you meet the activity requirements to become an event team member.

1 Like