Luna Lovegood Ultra Idea

For the Luna Lovegood set, I have a couple of ideas. The first is for the Helmet, which would be called Luna Lovegood’s Glasses. In the movies, her glasses could be used to see people who were invisible. Same concept here. Invisible players would have white particles around them when near a player with the glasses on. The next idea is for her chestplate. They would be called Luna Lovegood’s Hands. In the movies, she explains that she has a tendency to find her stuff hidden in the weirdest places. For her hands, I think that they should be legendary, and should give a 50% higher chance of finding Ultras. Lastly, I have an idea for her Boots, which would also be Legendary. They would be called Luna Lovegood’s Sneakers. In the movies, only two students, to start off with, are able to see the Thestrals: Harry Potter, and Luna Lovegood. This is because only those who have witnessed death can see them. My proposal is that the boots would be similar to the Zeus’ Nimbus from Map 6, and would allow the user to “fly.”

1 Like

These ideas are a little overpowered, but I would like to see a Luna Lovegood.

Perhaps the Chestplate would be 25% more instead of 50% more then??

Hob Goblin Sack 2 Confirmed
Death of economy in Prison after Lovegood’s Hands added Confirmed
Map 7 being the worst of all after Map 5 Confirmed

These will without a doubt be added, however I think they should be added later map and not now.

Do you even play prison?.. I’m not gonna get triggered but it seems like you know nothing half the time you post of this forum

5 Likes

Won’t the next map have a different theme??

Later in the map, not next map xD

Oh okay, that makes more sense.

1 Like

I only know, that Hob Goblin Sack was one of my ideas, that broke the balance of prison in just 2 months.
But the effects were not as I had them intended; higher chance of Ultra rare, no chance on Normal rare.
Effect added: higher chance of Ultra rare.

theres been items like the hands that havent broken the economy nearly every map

If it took 2 months it wasn’t that OP. Stuff that is op breaks the economy instantly.

No it took some time till people farmed the hob goblin sack, I also believe saladbutter was one of them.
I mean, the hob goblin sack was used to get more hob goblin sack.

1 Like

as a fan of harry potter i Think this set is a Little op but sounds nice and super cool

stop commenting on prison posts. no one cares if the hob sack broke the maps, that’s your unknowledgable opinion you can keep to yourself. Making all these bold statements about prison maps being dog and certain items breaking the WHOLE economy in less than 2 months when you don’t even step a foot on prison is just annoying everyone. Pipe down on prison posts your comments aren’t needed

1 Like

Hob sack didn’t give you a high chance of ultra rares. All it did was auto-loot the chests that were a block from you if you were holding the sack.

1 Like

But the item description posted in the discord idea panel is about higher chances for ultra rares after it got added to prison.

1 Like