Lukespongebob's Build Team Application

IGN: Lukespongebob

Timezone: Central Daylight Time, U.S.

Discord: LukeTheNuke1111#5804

TeamSpeak: LukeTheNuke1111

When I Started Munch MC: I started today (4-4-19), but I am wanting to have a better experience in Minecraft. I played since 2013 and I’m a good builder

Portfolio: https://lukespongebob.weebly.com/

Favorite build: My favorite build was Sunset Towers in Minecraft Snapshots for 1.14. It took a lot of time and I worked hard on it.

World Edit Experience: I’ve used world edit a lot. It makes building easier.

Down Sides: I’m not good with making spheres and objects (cake, apples, etc.)

Building Experiences: I built on my sucky Minecraft server that I played with my friends. I used Aternos

Character traits: I have some great character traits, here are some. I’m honest, responsible, compassionate, and kind.

Very good that you’re willing to admit this!
I would personally like to suggest that you re-add the questions you answered, so that way, the readers know what you are answering!

Ok, I wil!

I’m getting an error message when I try to view your portfolio. If others experience this issue I would recommend adding pictures with the image tool. But other than that a good application.

It is fixed now.

The website opens but there is no portfolio. Under gallery it is the default images. You have only changed the home page.

It must’ve been a glitch. Here Is Basically the whole Portfolio. "I have played Minecraft Since 2013 and I am great at building. I built over 100 buildings alone. My first photo is Sunset Towers from the book “The Westing Game”. I have built a creeper, a spawn, and many more buildings. I am a great player at PvP and I can also test. I love helping others and I hope you accept me."

Is that one build the only image you have? Because in my humble opinion that could have been built in several minutes.

Yeah, sadly. I have built many better builds, but it was the only good one. That I had a pic of*

Well you will need to show us more pictures of your builds in order to be considered for the position.

1 Like

I will get more pictures of my builds. Also I did not use WorldEdit in that build.

42%20PM

This one is more recent.

Well even without world edit I think this could have been built in a few minutes. There is no designing whatsoever in this build. I would love to be proved wrong but with the one picture I question your build skills.

Ima also build another building… So I will send it when I am done.

Well the second build you showed us is pretty nice. But the issue is, there is such a stark contract between that build and the first build that I am suspicious that the image was stolen. Could you please send a screenshot with your skin in front of the second build so we can confirm this is your work?

I’m sorry. My brother was watching me and I went to get a snack. He probably planted it. I’m sorry for the inconvenience.

Sorry for being a clown if you see this

-clown

1 Like

I’m going to just apply for mod instead.

Applications are currently closed, sorry.