Luc's building application

IGN and past IGN’s:
Lucbearexe
( Lucasiswitch, RuxInATux, RuxTheCat, Roxie66)

Timezone: I live in Sweden so UTC but i usually stay up during the night to work on projects and talk to friends.

Discord username: Luck #0651

How long have you played MunchyMC?: I remember the server from 2015-2016 and used to play on it a lot but just recently started playing again and really enjoying it! I haven’t joined the forums before so that’s why i’m pretty new here.

Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects: Here is my portfolio, im working currently on bigger projects which i will add as soon as i can, if u need more examples of my work just ask. https://imgur.com/a/SAWYvAw

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build: I built a big candy island, its one of my proudest builds and i worked super hard on it, it took around a few days to make, i have no pictures of this build since its on an old computer but i tried to replicate it as good as i could (Its in the portfolio)

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other relevant plugins?: Yes, i use worldedit allot and currently trying to practice with voxel sniper. I know most of the commands for worldedit and would say im good at it.

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.): Terraforming is a little hard for me, i can dd it when i put allot of time into it but its not my strong suit. I usually build houses and big citys so im not used to making nature themed builds but recently i have tried to practice on it

What is your history of building? Which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past? I used to be in a build team called “Swetopia” It was a server where i was head builder and we would work on big projects. I havent worked with any other buildteam as i have been very busy though the years but im ready to take it on now.

Describe yourself: Im a 15 year old who already dropped out of school for medical reasons and im very motivation-dragged, meaning when i get the motivation to so something i finish it, i have autism so its hard to change my mind when im working on a project i really enjoy making. I will spend hours on a build just to get it perfect.

Im very positive and respectful, i feel like i would make a great addition to the team cause of this, i will work hard and not stop until its perfect.

1 Like

Hi luc! good luck
I love your applications and builds which is very good I can’t wait to see your bigger builds! it can be awesome I will give you +0.75 because I love your builds but you need some big builds to showcase your skills in planning and creating big things
go look at the accepted and see their builds take inspiration good luck!

Thank u so much! I will for sure add some bigger builds once im finished with them!

1 Like

Pretty nice builds. You mentioned a strong suit is city’s. I’d love to see some photos of that.

I really like some of your builds espically the japan one. It looks amazing. I’d would love to see a japan themed kitpvp map on munchy! +1

While I appreciate your dedication, this is now your third application with the same portfolio. You only added one small build to it and that one isn’t even on the same level as some of the others. Sadly, I do not see much improvement at all. Do you have other recent projects you want to share with us?

Well I will just deny this then.