LuckyMixx's Event Team Application

IGN: LuckyMixx

Timezone: CST

How often can you host events: Very frequently as i’m very active on the server and would personally love to host events for people that would want me to whenever!

Edit: Mondays: 1:00PM-9:00PM
Tuesdays: 9:00AM-10:00PM
Wednesdays: 9:00AM-10:00PM
Thursdays: 9:00AM-10:00PM
Fridays: 9:00AM-10:00PM
Saturdays: 12:00PM-10:50PM
Sundays: 12:00PM-9:30PM

What sets you apart from other applicants: I always try my absolute best to be positive towards others and understand from their perspectives as I believe its always a good route to see from other people’s perspectives and understand from their point of view. I like to see myself as a friendly, understanding and mature person that is good at handling multiple situations.

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member: Handling problems/situations well coming from being a long time good Twitch Moderator for multiple streamers with average viewers of 150-300. I am incredibly active on the server along with the experience I’ve had on the server knowing what to do and what not to do, knowing a lot of commands and features.

What do you think your reputation is like within the community? Positive, friendly, get along with a lot of people and just in general not toxic. Edit Add-on: Usually, whenever I hop on the server I get along with most of the people I end up talking to or playing with on KitPvP as I always show respect with a simple “gg” or “gf” or even compliment people that are incredibly good even when I end up losing to them. I hope to get to know more people in the future as my experience on the server grows with great moments and laughs to come!

Why do you want to be on the event team: I want to be on the event team as I would just love to host events for people who request any type of event being active and there for them whenever they would want one to occur/start. Edit Add-on: Seeing the event team members interact with the community starting up various events they get requested to startup are so fun, exciting, and unique to play especially with players that are active most of the time. It truly does encourage me to become an event team member just like them as it always brings a smile to my face or gets a laugh out of me when something crazy happens in abuse sumo or doing waterdrop with the community together round after round.

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E., Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.): I haven’t been as social with many Event Members such as requesting to spectate or asking to get tp’d into a room however, I’m very friendly with them as I’ve talked to most of them in the casual chat having a great time laughing over something silly happening in the event.

Anything else you would like to add: I’ve known this server for quite a long time now, I haven’t been keeping count of how long i’ve known it for but I’ve just recently joined this July 10th as I took notice of Bad streaming on it one day. I believe I’ve known this server for 3-4 years now back when I watched the video from Bad titled “The Best Minecraft Kitpvp Server”, I just never took interest into actually joining it at that time as I was incredibly lazy when it came to adding new servers at that time haha. I highly doubt that I get accepted as a Event Team Member as there is so many better and great applications in all sorts of ways compared to mine, which is fine and completely understandable if I get denied as I think with much more experience with the server and social interactions with event team members would be a better time to apply then, thank you for the opportunity and good luck to everyone!

1 Like

Hey LuckyMixx!
I like your application a lot, first of all.
Some things I noticed/ would change are-

You should maybe put a specific number / schedule. It helps the moderators/admins decide whether your activity is good enough.

You could maybe put a bit more detail in this part, but this is ok.
Same with “Why do you want to be part of the event team.”
This leads me to a +0.75 rating.
You seem like a nice person. I wish you good luck!

1 Like

All of what you said is very true! Thank you for letting me know as I’ll improve on this in the future, thank you for rating!

Like what Helix said, you are a cool person and chill and the app needs just a little more detail to the parts helix highlighted.

Anyways I’m giving you a +0.90

2 Likes

Hey lucky, you some like a really chill guy in game, and this application is good, but I think it could use a lot more detail, pretty much everything helix said.

+0.5

1 Like

Yep i’ll make sure to go more into detail with the highlighted bits that helix pointed out in the future when applying

1 Like

Hello! I believe you’re allowed to edit your application based on feedback as long as you include what the edits are.

1 Like

Yeah I’ll probably edit them later today, thank you for letting me know though!

1 Like

Hello there, I will give you a +1 this app is good, but I agree with everything @HELIXSREVENGE, @EggNogg, and @xdHugo said. I wish you good luck

1 Like

Thank you, very appreciated and understood

1 Like

I will give you a +0.25:

• Nice
  • Approachable
  • Friendly

As others have said, you should include more detail, especially here:

What sets you apart from other applicants:

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member:

What do you think your reputation is like within the community?

Why do you want to be on the event team:

I wish you the best! :+1:

1 Like