Lucki_0's Builder Application

IGN and past IGN’s: Lucki_0, past IGN: Benkiller333.

Timezone: EST (UTC-5)

Can you use Teamspeak or Discord (state one or both): Both

How long have you played MunchyMC?: https://www.munchymc.com/profile/Lucki_0

Portfolio (Builds you’ve made): https://imgur.com/a/yDIAAbr These builds were built around 2017-2018.

Can you use World Edit/Voxel Sniper? (State one or both): I’m knowledgeable in both areas.

Describe your build specialty (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc): I have lots of experience in detailing/terraforming. I’m well aware of some detailing mistakes and minor issues, although I’m well experienced and looking to improve! Furthermore, I create tons of projects for myself to improve my building skills, so if I were to join the Build team I wouldn’t stress about time requirements.

Describe yourself: I’m 14, Male, and American. I’ve been around for a few weeks or so, not only do I love it but, it has wonderful players which deserve extraordinary builds. I wish to improve the team and socialize aswell. Not only that but, I also want to improve myself. I’ve been building since 2017 and have experience with small servers.

1 Like

Your builds look amazing! Good luck on getting accepted! :kissing_smiling_eyes:

Thanks for your feedback! :blush:

Your builds look amazing good luck you have a great chance at getting accepted!

Why do you have a guest rank on one of the pictures?

@CrazyField I have guest rank because on that specific server it grants you a rank after a certain amount of playtime (I’m thinking 24 hours). The rank gives you different perks, In that picture I used WorldEdit/Voxel

+1
Excellent builds and neat application!
Good Luck :).

i dont understand can you give proof that you own the plot?

Very cool builds! GL

I love the builds my friend looks great +1

Thanks for all feedback!:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

+1

Great builds :smile: Good luck!

Your builds look good!
I’m not going to vote because it doesn’t affect the final decision.
Good Luck!

+0.75
Your builds is REALLY GOOD!!! Your application is good, but not too much

Good luck

Thanks for all the positive feedback! Don’t be scared to voice any negative opinions or beliefs! #StayPositive! :smiley:

+1

Good builds, good luck!

+1
Your builds are looking solid :+1:t2:

Thanks! :smiley:

These seem really nice, if you made them then congrats to you on the accomplishment :slight_smile: +1
Also, how long do you think it will take you to make a detailed hub or pvp spawn?

@Vergo33 depends on size/day (I have school) but, I can build something decent in a day or so!

I’m currently working on activity plus a new project I’m working on, thanks all for feedback!