Looking for woolwars clan

im looking for a woolwars clan, i have pretty good kd, around like 6/7
those r my stats :

i can try-out for ur clan too, hmu (preferably a clan with fancy colors as tag!!)

discord : SenegalVibes#2582

2 Likes

those are my kitpvp stats

1 Like

There are a few good woolwars clans I can name off the top of my head. Appa, encryption, wool, and skepy~. Appa is full right now though so you probably won’t get into that. I’m in encryption clan and it’s really good, although if you want to join you’d have to talk to an officer like helixed or plazmal. From what I’ve heard from a few people wool isn’t really active anymore, so maybe not the best choice. I have friends in skepy~ clan and they like it for the most part.
Keep in mind there are clans other than the ones I just listed, these are just the ones I know most.
Good luck with your endeavors!

4 Likes

skepy clan doesnt like me i think, appa is full and i didnt have the chance to ask for encryption yet but id love to join aes! ty for ur comment :D

1 Like

SenegalVibes its not that my clan doesnt like you, its that you started being toxic when I changed the name to APPA as a joke and joekoe said it was fine. You literally spammed chat getting mad at me so what am I supposed to do about that? It was never our problem. Also I gave my clan to the officer, TimeDefender so- Im homeless…

C1POGGERS clan is safe, forget that conversation ever happened 3 days ago, it never happened

Only simps join that clan

D:< you arent even in a clan! so mean :sob:

What are you talking about? Your my alt that I use when Im bored.

…, okay now im scared

I’m also looking for a
clan!! I have a 17% almost 18% wr, i’m on lb and i’m looking for a woolwars clan! my discord is samantha !!#6666

1 Like

nob L bad

1 Like

How are you not in APPA

Literally have 10 free spaces in bread clan. Next time u see me on, ask for inv. You too @xoau

i own a michael jackson clan if youre interested

is it called hee hee

lol no

then what is the point
jk hope it turns out a great clan

1 Like

@xoau I’m mad at you. I literally was going to give you a free clan the other day but you were like “I’m so busy to even get an alt on” so I gave it to the officer. o-o

1 Like