Crafty inferior

1 Like

no

1 Like

Wait is it illegal to date a guardian?
In my eyes it is.

I’m gonna be the one to write an essay

Why should McDonalds Date me.

Well, it’s very obvious, I’m ALTY. That one guy you know. That one guy you know that died for 6 months then respawned

McDonalds; Don’t so jumpy amigo. It’s okay to be afraid of love

We should permanently stabilize this rapidly declining capitalistic system by bending the rules of physics.

I’ve been taught many lessons by you, but you are so handsome its a crime to say otherwise.

Your muscles are so distinctive and very easily visible. They are as hard as stone. Made up of multiple layers of magma beneath the earth

Your face so perfect yet so green as money, showing how rich you are.

I’m that one guy you know to kill himself to make someone laugh, and you make me smile every time I look at that face.

It all started with that blank expression, that damned blank expression has to simply put it, fixed my mentality in every sort of way, my depression was gone. I’m always happy because of your blank expression.

That may seem weird, but look at Beefys smile… its just as powerful, or even… LESS powerful than the blank expression of the mc of the donalds.

McDonalds, you would be a fool not to choose me. I am alty, I am your son, your father, and your ancestor.

this a joke please dont take this seriously

3 Likes

I can’t say I’m not turned on

2 Likes

its alright amigo ;)

1 Like

Yeah we’ll do you have woolwars poopers or a meme of low tier god saying be my valentine? What’s that no? Didn’t think so.

1 Like

If I send you the entire script of ratatouille can I win?

1 Like

I’m not that desperate to find a Valentine! xoxo

Well I am so take that

Wait a min j take offense to this :rage: I’m sexy af and you know that Jamie not to mention the fact I still got blackmail of you pole dancing

2 Likes

Scop for vice president

what do I have to say…

2 Likes

lol -1 immature.

I will poop on you.

1 Like

No low tier god = no like

Proves my point.