Llama03 Second day

IGN and past IGN’s: Llama03

**Timezone:**i thing i can be 7 hours the week online and maybe more

**Discord username:**Llama03

**How long have you played MunchyMC?:**i think i was playing on MunchyMc at least a one month

**Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects:*I have made the inside of the tower , and i have made one more things that improve my skills using stairs slabs fenses and i am learning world edit bc i saw how important it isimage|690x359

**Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build:**i was in a server on minehut server called kitpvpmc i dont know if this server exist anymore i made the spawn area and some other spawns that i was proud bc i had a good team i cant say build it alone bc this is unfair for my team but it was 3 months with 2 months before

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other building plugins?:
world edit or anyother plugins idk how to use them i was never interested to learn to use them bc i am more detail guy and i was doing every single thing block by block but if you want me and believ that i must know how to use world edit to take my rank then i dont have problem to sit down and learn how to use it.
**Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.):**i am building more with dark matirials and i am good with details i think so i use this to building houses or dungeons or even arenas and kind of these staff,my weaknesses are that its a little diff to me to combine more shiny blocks with dark blocks on one build and i am still trying to fix that
**What is your history of building? Which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past?**I worked on minehut servers before i dont rember the name exactly and i dont know if these servers exists anymore but i make my best and find them if you want me to tell you, and on these server me and some other builders we made big builds and spawns but for some reason

2 Likes

IGN and past IGN’s means your in game username and past usernames. Also try to keep the questions bold.

The MunchyMC build team consists of very talented individuals and has become pretty selective over time. Your interior build looks pretty cool, though unfortunately it doesn’t look like anything at the scale of a MunchyMC builder. Try to include more large-scaled projects and variety.

Also make sure that your application has correct grammar and it written well! I recommend looking at accepted builder applications as an example of what the standard is

ok thanks for helping me i appreciate that : )

i have a question so you are telling me to build something else with the scale of MunchyMc right?,so if build something like this then i hav to send the picture or i have to make another post ?

thanks for helping me i appreciate it

1 Like

Your interior is alright, but as a good builder myself, I agree with @Catstaboli.
Try to do something of bigger scale that will really show off your talent!

Also please edit your post and include IGN’s

ok thanks i am working on it

i am working on something big i hope you guys like it

**ok i have edit my application and i hav added pictures of a tower that i have build today

I think you have a good start at building! These are nice builds, but Munchy is looking for builders with more experience, such as World edit and Voxel. You seem to be good at details but I would recommend building more “outgoing” stuff. You can look at accepted builds, to see what Munchy is looking for. Accepted builds

2 Likes