LittleM320's Application For Event Team!

IGN and past IGN’s: LittleM320 I have had no other past IGN as I know of I might of I don’t know.

Timezone: EST (Eastern Time Zone)

How often can you host events:I could host events right after I get home from school and do all my work so pretty often!

What sets you apart from other applicants:I am nice,kind and very sweet to others I don’t yell and I only get mad at people if they break the rules when they know they can’t do it like in a Youtuber DoniBobe someone set /home at a event so if they died they went back so I would report that to a admin or if I could then kick/temp ban!

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member: I can bring lots of players because if you are nice to people they might invite there friends and then the server will have even more people in the server witch is very great! Because if we get more players we could get more money for the server so we can add some paid plugins and make other cool stuff! Also it would be very great because if we get players then we know someone likes the server it’s not just like a bot on the server it’s someone who will play often and enjoy the server!
Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E. Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.): If they were Hosting some events but when they asked if you don’t ask and you know you have to then you could get in trouble and that’s not me! I don’t like getting in trouble with people! Also if they were helping out on someones event if they were a helper to bring someone to spawn if they did something that’s not allowed maybe if someone fails a event and is not leave I could help out and bring them to spawn or kick them!

Anything else you would like to add: Yes, I have really enjoyed MunchyMC and I hope a pass this application!

+1 Detailed application keep up the good work you might join the event team

1 Like

Well thank you!:grinning:

Um excuse me sir! It seems you have copied my event commands!!! Don’t do that! That’s not good!!! It’s gonna be a -1 from me :rage:

3 Likes

-1 from me as well, Due to you actually copying word by word can possibly show you may have no type of experience or knowledge of how to use those commands.

Also it does show you do lack some type of inactivity, try being more active before applying.

2 Likes

-1 You directly copied Funny’s list of commands…

2 Likes

-1 Copy reeee that’s not so good smoking is bad for your lungs copying is bad for your life plaguerism is a illegial offfence reee

2 Likes

Copied
Work on ur activity

1 Like

You can’t sethome on kit… This just shows that you don’t really know how events works on munchy and you copied

2 Likes

-Plagiarism
-Not Much effort

1 Like

just a suggestion. bolding the questions would make your application easier to read. good luck!

1 Like

Dude,

Why are you applying for builder and event at the same time?
Are you willing to take event or builder role?

I would want builder more.

Also I made a kinda better spawn in it.

I would want builder.

Application Denied, please don’t copy other players application.

1 Like