Pacific Standard Time

Schedule:
Monday// 5:00 PM - 12:00 PM
Tuesday// 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM/8:30 PM - 11:00 PM
Wedsneday// 5:00 PM - 12:00 PM or 3:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Thursday// 5:00 PM - 12:00 PM
Friday// 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Saturday// 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Sunday// 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM (I have a basketball game on this day)

Experience:

KoonKraft:
The week before KoonKraft had shutdown, I was accepted as a staff member. I had already been staff on other servers but KK had polished my skills as a staff members. Since I was there for only a week I wasn’t promoted to mod, but as a T-Mod I was really active and always clearing out teamspeak support rooms.

DuskHCF:
DuskHCF was my first position as a staff member. On the first map I was taught to SS. I was taught to find ghost clients like Spook, Vape, Harambe, or Incognito. Dusk had made five maps before shutting down from an ETB. In the midst of the second map I became a Mod and learnt many more commands that I was able to use. These commands expanded my horizons greatly as I was able to work more efficiently with more permissions. In Map 3 I became the Head-Mod, skipping Mod+ because of how efficiently I worked and how hard I worked to help out the server in the best way I could. In map 4 I stayed the same working as hard as I could. Map 5 I became the platform-admin and watched over the server with all my hard work.We then got ETB and the owner didn’t feel the need to support the server anymore.

Reasons I should be staff over others

There are five different reasons that you should choose me as staff, Loyalty, Trustworthy, respect, courteous, and enthusiasm.

Loyalty - a strong feeling of support or allegiance. I believe myself to be loyal because I have never betrayed any staff nor anybody in-game. I have also never abused for anybody even if they may be my best friends. If they ask, I tell them to please stop asking and if they don’t stop I will either leave the teamspeak that they are in or mute them if it is in-game.

Trustworthy - able to be relied on as honest or truthful. I am always able to be trusted with tasks on the server. When accepted as a staff member I will always be able to be trusted among staff to do tasks. Trustworthiness is a big aspect of being staff because it shows other staff how they can rely on you on different things.

Respect - a feeling of deep admiration for someone or something elicited by their abilities, qualities, or achievements. Respect is one of the biggest things I admire most. I will always respect all player’s privacy and respect any personal info about somebody I know and will not leak it. I would never use anything against anybody to get something out of them.

Courteous - polite, respectful, or considerate in manner. Being courteous could also mean being mature. Maturity is always needed when talking to players in teamspeak and In-game. Being courteous also means never bad mouthing anybody on the server and showing respect to others. Finally, courteous also means to never be toxic to anybody if they do something wrong or another staff may steal your ban.

Enthusiasm - intense and eager enjoyment, interest, or approval. Enthusiasm is always the feelings I have while in teamspeak. I never like to sound all down in the dirt about things I like to stay up-beat and happy talking to players. This enthusiasm can also help other players cheer up and be happier if they may not be able to be helped in their situation.

Maturity:
Maturity is one of my strongest skills. I am usually calm and like to crack jokes with my friends and factions but when im in teamspeak with a player in need of help I try to be as professional as possible and sound mature to promote the maturity of the rest of the team.

Teamspeak:
In my past faction’s teamspeak, I had set them up so I know most of the things that I would need to know to fix the teamspeak. I am always in teamspeak when online. I usually am only in-game when there are no players in the support rooms. If there are ever anybody with issues with problems that consist with admins+ then I will immediately contact the admins to make sure the player is helped out.

Co-Operation:
I want to be able to co-operate with other players and staff smoothly and calmly so I am able to do things fast and cleanly without any mess ups. When I am staff I will strive to do my best and co-operate with players and help them the best way I can.

Recording:
I am able to record with QuicktimePlayer. I will be able to make a staff series and render all my videos at 1080p to make them as clear as possible to show evidence of players dissing on staff, or cheating. With this evidence I can counter argue all players who are lying about being falsely banned

Communication:
Communication is always key. When playing as a staff member you always need to be communicating with staff and players. I always try to talk with all players and grow a kind of fan-base so most players can trust me and won’t be toxic towards me. Same for other staff members I try to become friends with them so they can help me when I need a hand and vice versa.

Trouble-Shooting:
Whenever I don’t know what to do I usually look for higher authority’s help or trouble-shoot. Most of the time the problem is that I do not have permissions to help out the player in the prior situation but I will be able to contact higher staff members to help me in the situation.

Taking Responsibility:
Responsibility is the biggest thing a staff member needs. This will show owners that I can be trusted and that I know to handle situations properly and know when to be on and when I need to help with people. I also need to always be on time when needed for staff meetings. Last but not least the screw ups. I will always take responsibility for any screw ups that I make in the future.

Why should you be staff over others?

Becoming staff is a whole different concept then playing the game. When becoming staff you need to be trusted in different ways then being trusted inside a team. While staff I will perform the highest quality work for the staff team that could help ease the server of hackers and help other staff members who are too occupied. I’m very skilled in screensharing and have performed the task many times. I am able to find different types of clients such as clients found in versions folder, mods folder, or inject clients such as Spook, Vape, or Harambe. One of the main reasons I should be staff over others is because of how hard I work. When on the server I always try to aid everybody reporting players. On teamspeak I always strive to clear out the support rooms as soon as I can so I can help the players easily and efficiently so I can go on to the next one. The second reason why I believe I should be chosen as staff over other is because I believe myself to be great in co-operating. When dealing with a player I always try to hear them out instead of talking over them and starting fights with them. I have been in teamspeak when a staff member antagonizes a player for being rude and yelling. I would never yell at a player when they are rude to me. It shows that I am as immature as them when acting like that. The last reason I believe I should become staff over others is because of my reaction time to players in-game. When in-game I always see “STAFF HELP.” In an instant after seeing this I will instantly teleport to the player in need of help and do my best to help the player in anyway. Most staff I see now usually don’t attention to the players and do their own thing.

Knowledge of Hacks:
NoFall - Player takes no fall damage
AntiKB -Player takes no knockback from a hit from another player
KillAura - Allows you to hit players your not facing
Forcefields - Hits all players around you
Phase - Go through certain blocks
AutoSoup - Auto eats soup
Reach - Player can modify their reach
FastFal l- Fall faster than normal
AutoArmor - Auto wears the best armor in your inventory
SafeWalk- Allows the player to not fall off the edge
Sprint - Allows you to sprint without pressing a key