Level85Boss's Build Team Application

IGN and past IGN’s:
mikkelvm7, UrMaGay (Yes i actually had that name, no kidding) and my now name is Level85Boss.

Timezone:
Danish

Describe yourself:
Hello my name is Mikkel and i am 14 years old and i am a male, i live in Denmark and i have played minecraft for soon 6 years, all those years i have spend on building and building. I am not the best at typing long english words, but i can understand most of them. I watch alot of memes all the time. I am subscribed to BadboyHalo and i was since in the middle of 2017.

How long have you played MunchyMC?:
I first started playing here when another youtuber Skeppy started playing here. I also draw about 2 to 3 hours a day.

Can you use Teamspeak or Discord (State one or both):
Yes I am able to speak on teamspeak and i have Discord.
If needed my discord is: Mix#2094

Can you use World Edit or Voxel (State one or both):
I have used worldedit a long time and i am diffidently not bad at it.

Portfolio (Builds you’ve made with pictures):

Describe your build specialty (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.):
Landsaping (Ok at it), Big builds, Detailing, Small Detailing, Ships (Ok at it), Tanks and cars (Wouldent Recommend picking me in), Houses, mixing blocks together, Trees

Thanks For Reading

I can find more builds if needed :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Please follow this format:
IGN and past IGN’s:

Timezone:

Can you use Teamspeak or Discord (State one or both):

How long have you played MunchyMC?:

Portfolio (Builds you’ve made with pictures):

Can you use World Edit or Voxel (State one or both):

Describe your build specialty (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.):

Describe yourself:

1 Like

I suggest using Grammarly to fix some grammar mistakes.

1 Like

I will make sure to :smiley:

1 Like

+0
-Format not completed!
-Good builds but prove ownership!

1 Like

??

Is there any suspicion that these builds aren’t his? If there are explain them, please. He doesn’t need to prove ownership if there is no suspicion that he stole them. Show us pictures on why you think these builds aren’t his and then ask for proof.

NingaCFYT i cant actually show my proof of builds right now because I’m at my fathers house and I’m only here for a day so I thought I didn’t have to take the computer with me! But as soon i come back I my mother I will take pictures of me with them!

ok, GL man make sure to complete the thing

You need to put pictures of you builds.

He did :smile: The cover picture for his build portfolio is of him and his dad, however.

Hey @Level85Boss,
thanks for applying! I like some of your builds, but I am not sure if your style fits well into our team at this point. Try working on some maps that are similar to what you would expect to see on our servers and apply again in the future!