Let’s (not really) end the year with a forum game!

There was an older forum post where you would compliment the person above you, and I wanted to bring that forum game back!

Rules:

1. All forum rules and forum etiquette apply
  2. Don’t make this spammy
  3. Only positive comments, please
  4. If you can’t think of anything nice, don’t say anything

Because there’s no one who posted before me on this, I won’t start!

HAVE FUN!

16 Likes

Vurm is +1 active

9 Likes

Atterax is a super active and kind individual who’s actually a really great person ^^

9 Likes

Ace is a very kind, inviting, hard working and overall great person! Really excited to see what he does in 2021 and I really hope he has a great 2021! :heart:

11 Likes

Beanep is one of the sweetest people I’ve interacted with on discord!! She’s such a kind soul from all I’ve seen and I’d love to be friends with her! Anyone who is, is lucky! :smiley:

11 Likes

Skysthelimit26 Is one of the kindest people I’ve ever met! Right from when I first met her I was a little scared of mods and she completely reversed that! :blush: Sky is so hardworking, kind, friendly and always up for a chat. Personally I would do +1 but she’s a mod too now so :joy: Well deserved!!

(She also always greets me when I join and is so grateful of gifts too !!! :heart:)

10 Likes

@Bearlo is an amazing part of Survival and is extremely kind in-game and on the forums!

11 Likes

@Vurm is an amazing, chill guy. He is always polite and active on forms or munchymc. Some have theorized that he is an alt or a bot. But he is just your friendly munchy dude.

11 Likes

@0CRC0 is a friendly and welcoming person, as well as an active member of the community.

He’s always there with the posts wishing you a good night, or just simply saying hello. I personally really like these posts, so thank you!

8 Likes

@Aquarift is someone I haven’t met before, but seems like a very friendly person!! Also, awesome username, 11/10. You should have a job for coming up with cool usernames ngl

8 Likes

@pyrocainam You seem like a great person, even though I’ve never interacted with you before! Also, your username is epic! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

@DarkHeat1 we haven’t really talked in the past, but I will monke lick you just in case.

11 Likes

@McDonalds is a very funny person. He can be a little weird but that’s the monke blood. Mcd is legit one of the sweetest and most helpful guy on Munchy!

9 Likes

@joekoe is alright I guess.

Okay really Joekoe is one of my best friends on the server and a fellow appa. He is an amazing and friendly person and I’m very glad to have met him!
Happy Holidays everyone!

5 Likes

Jamie is a really nice and genuinly a very great and funny person in general (and he’s an appa ofcourse hehe)
Fr tho, Jamie is one of the most, if not the most, helpful players on Woolwars

5 Likes

Boris and the rest of the APPA clan always remind me of this image and I’m not sure why

Either way, they are pretty chill hamsters.

12 Likes

Boop pioneered the best update Woolwars has ever had, and revolutionised the gamemode we all know and love.
His streams are also the only OSU content I could ever bear to watch :]

7 Likes

I love @SixNumbers enthusiasm for woolwars!

3 Likes

@Serioux is really active in-game and on the forums!

4 Likes

@Vurm has a very attractive profile picture!

6 Likes