v–4th build
Imgur
Imgur
Imgur
Imgur
Imgur

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build:
Imgur

i like this build in particular because i am a big fan of building modern houses an buildings such as this modern Italian mansion, building is a good way to expand your creativity so i enjoy building a lot of cool modern buildings and if any build is required i will sure try my hardest to make it look good
How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other relevant plugins?:
i know some of the popular commands for world edit, and i know how to use the wand
Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.):
i’m very good with detailing i love spending time making sure everything looks perfect and the best it can be, behind that i think i’m pretty good with structures, my favorite are modern looking building and sometimes forest villages, and i’m very good with terraforming but i would be up for the challenge of mastering it.
What is your history of building? Which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past?
I’ve always loved building on minecraft, I’ve been building the day i got the game, i love building with a passion and i’m up to try and build anything, I don’t just build modern buildings, if you would like me to try and build something of your choice i would be glad to try.i am currently working on a mega build, i will be sure to share it when it is done I’ve never been on a build team but i ran a server for a bit, but now its closed down.
Describe yourself:
I am a 15(almost 16) year old male and i like to think i’m a friendly person, i’m always exited to help someone and help build, I’ve played minecraft for almost 9 years now, i have a lot of spare time, so i’m mostly available if the team is on short notice. I think building is my specialty in minecraft and i love building anything you want, if it doesn’t look good ill go back and try again, adding the best details i can think of I hope you chose me to be on the build team and i hope you have a good day :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not a lot of different things about your build.
Never heard or seen you.
+0

-Pug

Might be me, but It seems like you have copied the majority of this build: https://youtu.be/JIx2Ah_7BBk.

Other than that you have only really showed some screenshots of one build, could you perhaps add a few more to give us a better view of your capabilities?

Good luck!

You only showed us two builds. Please show us more.

(post deleted by author)