Ladies and gentlemen

I am back sorry I’ve been moving recently to a new house and I’ve been busy i do apologize that but i must say i don’t find Minecraft quite entertaining as i used to anymore dose anyone have any ides to get me invested back into the game

4 Likes

To be fair, if I were in your shoes at the moment, necessarily (if you were struggling on the fact of what to do on this network, [MunchyMC]) I’d play other gamemodes across the network. If that’s something you indeed have been doing, two counterarguments would be to either: report hackers on purgatory and help them, or try to learn other players playstyles and their kits. Especially on the latter, I haven’t tried it, however it would be food for thought in your situation I would presume you’d like to do something new to get back your interest in MunchyMC. For instance, in my case, I would most probably learn how to use other kits and learn how to best how they play. This could exactly be the case as well in WoolWars and SG. (possibly the same with Prison, however I have never precisely and formally played it.)

Regardless of what I say, this might be not enough for you, and in all you could possibly quit MunchyMC in whole, however I don’t understand your relationship to Munchy and your willingness to continue to play and participate in the MunchyMC community. Regardless of the fact, your willing to do whatever you’d like, and I think it should be your decision whether or not to take my advice in full and either strive to do them or not.

Sincerely, I hope at least I was helpful. Even in the slightest, faint methods.

:heart:

3 Likes

take a break like i have like 3 other times or something.
year long breaks are nice sometime but the only problem is that will be the last time you see some of your peeps.
i dont regret taking breaks though.
just do what u want.

2 Likes

well to be fair i cant really say much as I do not know what your type of “entertainment” is but I would just say look around a bit until you find a nice gamemode or update that you would love to participate in

1 Like

well i used to find Munchy fun until recently where it I’m going on a ‘‘burntout phase’’ i don’t understand however i took a month long break and the urge hasn’t come back
what’s wrong with me the problem isn’t even munchy it’s a mincraft as a whole.
I don’t find Minecraft fun for some reason and idfk what to do.

1 Like

Maybe it’s time to move on then…

1 Like

You cant force yourself to enjoy something you don’t, take a longer break if you’re keen on wanting to play minecraft again. <3

3 Likes

i took your advice
peace idk when I’ll be back

2 Likes

Don’t necropost :/

1 Like

My bad forgot

1 Like

Necropost