Kyr0x's Event Team Application

IGN and past IGN’s:
Current ign: Kyr0x
Past igns: movi100, DeezDex, itzzfocus, itzkyrox, kyrox_fs, kyrox_superman

Timezone:
UTC +2

How often can you host events:
At the moment I still have my summer vacation (18 days left), which means that I can host events whenever I feel like it, and especially when the players wants it. I also don’t have any trips left and therefore I am usually online between 10am and 1am. Although I can be online for such a long time, there may be stuff that I have to do in the day time, which normally doesn’t take too much time.

However, when the school starts I can contribute with roughly 2-4 hours a day.

What sets you apart from other applicants:
I think the biggest thing here is my helpfulness. I have always been a very helpful person and therefore I would fit well as an Event Member. I have gathered a lot of experience from being staff on other servers, including hosting events and minigames.

When I was staff on SimpleHG, one of the funniest things for me was to host minigames. I got to knew the community more and I started to enjoy being staff more. With this being said, you can bet that I will have a fun time on munchy if I do get accepted, which leads to me having more motivation.

I believe that 17 years of age is mature enough to be an Event Team Member. I also love to talk to new players on the teamspeak server and being as relaxed as possible, just having a great time with them.

As an Event Team Member I know that my main job is to host events and make sure the players enjoy their stay. But also be relaxed when players lose their minds, when for example, something bad occurs in the event. I know how to handle such a situation because my experience with being a staff member, along with me hosting events/minigames.

Last but not least, I believe that I am pretty known in the community and therefore will have a better understanding of the players.

EDIT: I realized that there are no event team members online at around 1pm. Becasue of my timezone, I can be online at around 1pm and make sure to host some events and satisfy the players!

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member:
I can bring my past experience with hosting events to Munchy and my helpfulness.

As of now, I can be very active on the server, because of the summer vacation. This will help me get to know a lot of the newer players and they will get to know me better!

My biggest wish, if I do get accepted, is making sure that the players enjoy their stay. With this being said, I would rather let the community choose what should be hosted, and not my own suggestion. And also, how I could improve my events so they can be even more fun next time!

Why do you want to be on the event team?
It’s because I really enjoy munchymc as a server and it has a lot of potential. I really enjoy hosting events as well.

For me, I have came to the case where it’s not too fun to pvp anymore, I would rather host events. Therefore, when I remembered that munchy had a thing called Event Team Member, I knew instantly that I would fit well into this community.

My experience as a hoster, on simplehg and another Swedish server named cKits, have had a lot of success and therefore I think that I would be a good addition to this team.

I have also noticed that there are no event members online at 11am, but there are still a lot of players on. Therefore, I also think I could be a good addition to the team.

To sum up, I really want to be apart of this team because I enjoy hosting events more than pvping, this goes the same for being staff. I can also see a lack of activity in the mornings, in my timezone.

I feel like I have the experience to be apart of this team and I know that my motivation would go up a ton.

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E. Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.):
On the old good days (2015 up to 2017) I became the Slayer in Red Rover a lot, because I knew a lot of the staff team and event team members.

Unfortunately, I can’t remember too many things that happened in 2015 but I know that I had a lot of fun with the event team members and being in the events.

Anything else you would like to add:
Thank you for reading my application!

Regards,
Kyr0x.

EDIT: My last Event Team Application got denied because of inactivity. I was on vacation and I forgot to flag my application…

3 Likes

Good luck man!! Hope to see you hosting events in the future.

1 Like

Thank you man!

1 Like

Good luck! Lovely guy & well fitted for this position :smiley:

2 Likes

That’s a nice application but I have some problems with it like helpfulness is cool and all but its not something that is necessary for event +0.5

2 Likes

Thanks for the feedback!

Although being helpful might not be the most important thing as an Event Team Member, I still think that it’s very good to have with you.

1 Like

I agree but considering its the only thing you said there I don’t think its the most important

2 Likes

I’ve known kyrox since a while back and hes a pretty nice and chill guy only thing I would say he has to improve on is getting known in the community again other than that goodluck!

1 Like

Thank you!

Ever since I came back, I have been pretty active and it feels like I have came closer to the community already.

Don’t worry! I will make sure to stick around and be active.

1 Like

Application denied. Unfortunately, we do not feel like you meet the activity requirements to become an event team member.

We suggest trying to be more well known in the community.