Kry's Staff Application | August 2020

─── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───

Kryzamiel’s Staff Application.
August 2020.

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?:

I have been a regular player on the server for quite some time, although some serious life events occurred in my life some 2 months ago that led to my inactivity. I can confirm these events will never happen again, and I’ve been more active since my abrupt hiatus. Besides this, I have played an active part in the community for the past 7 months and have gained a respectable reputation with other users, and I hope to continue this friendly relationship for many more months, even years, going forward!

- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?:

Yes, and I have done so in the past.

- Are you able to download and use TeamSpeak 3?:

Yes, and from time to time I do hang around in the TeamSpeak. I’m able to speak to some very friendly people in the TeamSpeak server and I believe it’s what really brings the community together!

IGN: Kryzamiel

Timezone: United Kingdom BST (GMT+1)

Languages Spoken: English UK (Native), German (Studying)

How active can you be per week?

I can typically spend minimal 4-5 hours 7 days a week. I’m also able to be fairly active on TeamSpeak, and am usually available on Discord all day (around 9am-11pm).

When did you join MunchyMC and what made you stay?

Funnily enough, I found MunchyMC through BadBoyHalo’s videos, but that isn’t what made me stay. As a kid (9) I enjoyed friendly communities that really bonded together, where everyone knew everyone and everyone helped each other out. That sort of community was my favourite kind. At around 12-13 years old I took a break from Minecraft, but later rejoined it when I was almost 15 (Jan 2020), and that’s when I found MunchyMC. What made me stay is being able to see this sort of community after years of searching for it in other games and not being able to find anything like it anywhere else. Over the past 7 months, this community has really held a memorable place in my heart. Thank you to the community and the amazing staff. You’re what make me stay at MunchyMC! <3

Do you have any punishments on our network? If so; please describe your side of story:

I don’t have any punishments.

Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it:

I don’t have any especially recent moderating experience, the only thing I can really consider experience is perhaps some small friend servers I used to help run, where I’d warn people for treating others unfairly or being disrespectful, however I’ve unfortunately never had the proper moderating experience in a larger server. Minding that, I’m extremely open to learning new things concerning moderating and supporting the server however I can!

Do you have any anticheat experience?

Sadly not, however I’m able to pick up and learn skills like commands very quickly, and would be willing to do so.

Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC:

Clip 1 | Clip 2 | Clip 3

I’ve also reported some people within the Discord server (see screenshot).

What have you contributed to MunchyMC so far as a non-staff member?

Throughout my time on MunchyMC, I have contributed by giving back to the community for all the amazing things they have done for me: drop parties at spawn, donated and answered questions for new players starting out, donated some of my gold to fund projects other users have worked on (upgrading base, getting better equipment etc). I believe my contributions and efforts have positively impacted the community, and I have grown a good reputation for myself in the months I’ve been with the community.

How will MunchyMC benefit from your presence on our staff team?

First of all, MunchyMC could benefit from my presence on the staff team as my timezone typically differs from when I usually see staff online. This could help with filling the empty gaps between when staff are online to deal with queries and problems, and when staff are absent. I understand that staff have the ability to go invisible, and that I may not see them online all the time, but I typically see them online in the late hours of the day, as opposed to the early hours. I am able to fill this gap if required, in which I can assist the community in many aspects.

Next, I’d consider myself an active user who is familiar with the server mechanics, concerning how common commands and features work. This means that when new-joining players are confused or need help, I can be that assistance that they may require to get started and feel welcome. As previously stated, I’ve helped plenty of users when starting out, giving them advice all the way from claiming, to auctioning and starting up bigger projects like bases and guilds.

How do you work when in a team?

I work especially well in a team, and believe I have the skills to be able to collaborate and communicate in an effective way to be as efficient as possible when looking after and moderating the survival community. I’m able to suggest fun events and ideas that may bring the community together, and work with other people when there’s a larger issue at hand that I’m unable to handle on my own.

If you have applied for staff on our network before, why were you turned down? How have you worked to improve on your previous reason for denial?

I have not applied to MunchyMC before. This is my first application. I made a post when I was new to the community (although it was rather late since I entered the forums a few months into me joining), but besides from that I’ve commented on some posts, engaging with the community, but haven’t written any staff applications up until now.

Before I finish off my application, I’d like to thank all the staff and people that have made my stay as great as it has been in MunchyMC Survival so far. It’s because of all your efforts to make me feel welcome and at home in this community that I’d like to give back to say thank you. This community is definitely something special to me and I’d love to directly support it and all the users within, so thank you for this incredible opportunity in which I’m able to do this! <3

4 Likes

Are the three clips yours? Because each one is uploaded by a different user.

1 Like

Sorry! Fixed it!

If I were staff I would accept you! Very good application!

1 Like

Thank you! <3

Although you’ve been inactive for quite some while, I do accept that IRL things are existent and I have also seen you on a few times lately.

All that aside, Kry is wonderful! Huge +1 for me.

2 Likes

Thank you Flare! ;w;

1 Like

Kry is a very nice and mature person from what I remember, I giv +1

1 Like

hello +1 accept or burn

1 Like

Hi,

I could be wrong, but I feel like you are active in survival again only since a few days ago, even though our timezones are very similar. I suggest you get involved in the community again before applying. :slight_smile:

Good luck !

1 Like

big +1

• Kry is very kind and helpfull
  • Best of luck :smiley:
1 Like

100000% +1

1 Like

Hi Aiadeva,
Sorry for the late response, and thank you for your reply.
I stated in my application that this is because of personal life issues that couldn’t be prevented, and this will never happen again. I have since been more active in the server.
Thanks again! <3

+1 great app

1 Like

I’ve seen you on a lot lately and you have always been super friendly! Your app is very detailed and I feel like I got to know you a lot from it! +1

1 Like

+1 very nice person!
always polite!

1 Like

Hey Kryzamiel,
Thank you for your interest in the role. Unfortunately you have not been accepted this time. I really liked your app, but I’d like to see you really ingrain with the community. Get to know players and staff on Survival, help players out if they have any questions and generally keep going as you are and I will hope to see you apply again in the future.

3 Likes