Imgur
Imgur
Imgur
Imgur
Imgur
Imgur
Imgur
back is not finished on three headed wolf
the middle pic is just exparimental and i can build both styles on the serve :smile:
the two last pics is from a video so why it looks so fake because it was on a plot server witch was shut down you can also see proof
How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other relevant plugins?:
i have used voxelsniper a little bit, but i know world edit good.

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.):
my weaknesses are statues and i am a little rusty at terraforming but not too bad, good at medival/ rustic style buildings

What is your history of building? Which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past?
I have worked for a nowegian youtube called addexio and have been building since like i was 10

Describe yourself:
i would say i am helpful and kind but do trash talk people i know/ people who dont take offence or get sad :frowning:

english is not my first language sorry for any spelling mistakes

Please show us more builds. The ones you have are pretty simple.

yes ok most of my builds i dont have anymore since i didnt really save my old builds from my pc but i made all of that yesterday and made this today work in prgress (i will also add theese in to the original

i have added some builds

Your new builds are decent but lack detail. If you have more detailed builds please show us. Otherwise take a look at the accepted applications forum to get inspiration for detailing builds.

ok, thx i have changed som of it. its a long time since i have built things and i am only recently getting into it again and i see now that my build wasnt as great as i tought it was :slight_smile:

+1 you’re builds are great I think you have a chace of 75% of getting builder rank

+.7
Although more detail would be better, those builds look good.
You have only been here for a few days though, but I guess that doesn’t matter too much for builder.

Ok working on a dragon now will add it to the application

ok thx @vriany and @Mr_terminator

+.5

Let me explain.
While I find your builds interesting and definitely better than the average builder, I am concerned about your ability to build in scale. I think some terraforming and landscape builds would be incredibly helpful for whoever makes the final judgement on your application.
Nonetheless, good luck!

2 Likes

ok can try making some today and tomorrow :slight_smile: