✩ ₊˚ ✩ ‧ ₊˚ kr1tzie's farewell ‧ ₊˚✩ ₊˚ ✩

i’ve been playing on munchy since late 2021, and since then Iive met so many amazing people, made so many awesome friends, created a wonderful clan and overall been the luckiest person alive to be a part of this amazing community. unfortunately, the time comes for me to move on. whilst i’ll still be on discord, i won’t be able to play online anymore.

to survival / the wider munchy community: the above artwork is only a handful of players i’ve met, of whom i could draw from this amazing community. as i was working on it, i didn’t realise how in the space of a few months i could have made so many incredible friends. thank you everyone for being so kind. this piece took me 12 hours and i still didn’t fit in everyone i wanted to - that speaks for itself aha.

to aura clan: from the day i spontaneously decided to spend 1000 tokens (purely because i didn’t know what they were for) till forever, you’ll always have a special place in my heart. you guys only give good vibes and i really hope this continues into the future <3. from the the hilarious vcs during the mapart phase, buying each other tags (thanks tart my beloved) and weird parties on surv right through to the cursed diving board in forest retreat, the aura mansion’s hidden rooms (thank you corgi) and the mommy tag, this clan has never failed to make me smile.

to chairnix, georgevr and p0is0n: when I first logged onto munchy thinking i wasn’t going to play on it again, i joined survival unknowingly and met chairnix. chair you’re the reason i continued playing in the first place, you’re such a precious human being and don’t change for ANYONE! george, thank you for telling me i needed a BNET to move mobs - and making me look more like a dimwit when everyone said in chat: “you mean anet”. thank you for getting me out of chairnix’s claim whilst stuck on a horse, and thank you for being an awesome friend in general. you’re so amazing, generous and funny and i hope you see that in yourself too. p0is0n, even though you freaked me out the first time we met by just floating near me whilst i’d build with no words and giving me gold, you’re the reason the aura clan is even here in the first place. you’re honestly such a cool person, i can’t even thank you enough.

to the munchy staff: though i didn’t meet many of you, you all do a wonderful job and you’ve built a wonderful community here on munchy. sending love. <3

alright, i don’t think i have anything else to add.
i’ll be on discord occassionally.

bussin

(ps here’s a named version of the above artwork)

38 Likes

Thanks for including me! all my interactions with you have been positive (and dare I say, bussin) It’s sad to see you go, but it’s good to know you had a fun time playing here!

To many more experiences for you.

3 Likes

It’s so sad to see you go :( best of luck in the future <3

3 Likes

i miss kr1tzie already :cry:

3 Likes

its been lovely having you here kritzie! wishing you nothing but the best

3 Likes

Even though I don’t play much anymore, it’s really sad to see you go :( and I feel honored being included in the amazing artwork, I hope everything goes well for you <3

3 Likes

Will miss you krit! :(
Good luck with your College!!

(Thank you for including me in the art, It has been so good to know you!)
:heart:

2 Likes

You will be so missed, Krit! Thanks for being such a fantastic player. Wish you all the best at college!

3 Likes

Brock sad you have to leave, and we will all miss you Krit!

3 Likes

AH I SEE ME also krit I love you and you have made munchy such a fun place to be, its been amazing getting to spend the time I did spend with you doing all the shenanigans we did, but its time for you to take the next step in life and go be a successful bussin awesome career woman but know I and ALL of us are sending love and support 100% and I will miss you, but I’m so happy knowing your following your dream. love ya to the other side of the world (haha, get it, cuz we are on opposite sides of the world) and back, and you are truly an inspirations. the fact I met such a lovely person as you is a blessing I’m glad to have.

okay enough cheese BYE KRIT GOOD LUCK AT UNI <3

6 Likes

kritzie, thank you so much for everything you’ve done on munchy :). i wish you could see the giant smile on my face every time you log on. you turned what was a small group of strangers into a giant community filled with a bunch of amazing people, and i’m forever grateful. I’m honoured to have gotten to know you, even through a minecraft server <3

best of luck in uni, and whatever else the future holds! i’ll miss you a ton.

-chairnix

5 Likes

thank you for the many positive and happy memories. thank you for being yourself. thank you for everything. wish you good luck and hope you find extraordinary people to match with your personality. will certainly miss you. (I did not cry over your silly farewell, not at all. grr) s2

4 Likes

i think my eyes are feeling a little sweaty idk why :hug:

3 Likes

My internet went out midway of me typing my first response and I forgot what I said but I think it was along the lines of:

"Hey Krit,
Thanks for being such a nice person to me and everyone else in the community! It’s sad to you go, but I KNOW you will do great.
It’s like Dhar Mann once said:
‘Friends are like stars.
You may not always see them,
but you know they are still there.’

Me Me Luv U Long Tiem
Lots of love,
Gravity

(P.S. If you get rich and famous while you are away then I want 0.5% of your money! >:C BYE BYE)"

1 Like

I’m glad in the picture I’m still ready to kill someone with TNT like usual! :D
cough cough I mean hug someone with TNT…

1 Like

first of all i’m so happy i met You we didint see each other much but when we first really met was on corgis realm lol i honestly didint think i was in the art but when i seen myself i was like oh there i am tysm its so cute such a great friend and u better get all a+ in uni or i sad best of luck much love From Swift

1 Like

OMG Kr1z, I wish you THE BEST LUCK in collage!

Thanks for making me feel included right away! and thanks for making me into the fan art you made as the cutest nacho ever!

1 Like

We’ll miss you Krit :point_right: :point_left: all the best with college and hope to see you around :star_struck:

the art is so cute i love it! :heart: (bussin)

-from kami and fruits

2 Likes

AWW KRITZIE Q-Q <<<33 We’ll miss you so much and GOOD LUCK! Amazing art btw, it made me so happy
WAAHHH I MISS U ALREADY :heart: :heart: sending lots of hugs
-Percy

Goodbye krit :sob: