Koofars Builder Application

IGN and past IGN’s: Currently my IGN is Koofar. My past igns were, 2guwd, GRINNmusic, JJHAd, Now Koofar

Timezone: CST

Discord username: Koofar#1416

How long have you played MunchyMC?: I started beginning of quarantine but took a big break from playing and started speed running a Hardcore. But now decided to pick up this friendly community and play kitpvp, and sometimes survival.

Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects: https://koofar.godaddysites.com

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build: 100% the dome one. It inspired me to make those spawns and other stuff like that. I also like to one that looks like its from a creative server with the blocks. I used tons of world edit on that.

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other building plugins?: I feel pretty experienced with world edit. I need to learn some things but am nice and comfortable with it all

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.): I think my weaknesses is bringing ideas to life. I also think MEGA and HUGE builds are pretty difficult. I feel more comfortable doing things people tell me. Just my thang to do that

What is your history of building? Which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past? I currently am an Admin for a server and started out as a builder. We built skywars, kitpvp, and survival. Mainly spawns. This server is called FtsMC and love that server.

Hopefully this application is OK. Fastest way to contact me is via Discord but anything works

Just to make your application a bit neater, I recommend bolding the questions so they stand out from your answers!

1 Like

So do I just wait the month to re-apply? Thanks for the tip!

1 Like

No, just edit your current application and bold the questions.

1 Like

Ok updated!

1 Like

Your app is pretty good, I suggest you to add more detail in the answers, other then that; the builds are great!

1 Like

Your builds are pretty good, but I’d like to see more angles of stuff like the ship, and screenshots without the shaders. You should add examples of terraforming and organics because I dont see any of that, most of your stuff built structures built on a regular mc world. (Voxelsniper, Gobrush, and Gopaint are good plugins to learn for this. If you need a free server with these plugins you can go to Builders Refuge.)
I recommend working on a larger project that combines all of the stuff I mentioned into one, look at accepted applications or the maps ingame for examples of what they expect build-wise.

2 Likes

Hi, I really lije your builds a lot! there is much detail and cool structure. i wish you the best of luck!

Thank you everyone :)

Hey @Koofar, sorry for the delay, we couldn’t review this application before. However, it says your portolio ‘‘does not exist’’. Please make sure to fix it so we can judge your builds and decide to either accept it or deny it.

1 Like

Looks like you haven’t fixed this error so I’m just going to close it.