KodiakJackZilla - Staff Application

PREREQUISITE CHECKLIST: (answer the following)

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?:
Yes
- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?:
Yes
- Are you able to download and use TeamSpeak 3?:
Yes

ONLY ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS IF YOU’VE ANSWERED ‘YES’ TO ALL OF THE ABOVE

IGN:

KodiakJackZilla

Timezone:

Central Daylight Time

Server(s) you would like to moderate:

Prison, and anywhere else that needs help

How active can you be per week?

5 Days a week for roughly 3-4 hours per day doing whatever tasks that need being done.

Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it:

Yes, I co-own a server, we have staff which I moderate and hire. As for moderating on other servers I have not moderated another server.

What is your knowledge of MunchyMC?

Well my rank on prison is prestige XII, I played a ton of prison in the last 4 or 5 months. I really enjoy the game, the different in game items and abilities. The player base can be toxic if you act toxic but I can honestly say aside from one or two people I have had great interactions with players on the server. As for KitPVP I have tried most of the kits and explored multiple maps that munchymc has put out. They all have been very fun and impressive but PVP has never been something I have been good at and so I tend to not play as much into the PVP aspect.

Do you have any Anticheat experience?

I have never been banned by an anti cheat but I am familiar with how they work detecting the blatant hacks via limits set by the anti cheat. Some of these are Fly, Speed, Kill Aura, teleport, etc… I am not a coder nor a developer so I wouldn’t be able to build or alter the program but as for altering setting via a UI I have no problem.

Link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC:

No forum reports but I have reported in game.

Languages spoken:

Born English speaker, I speak some and a key emphasis on some spanish (mexican dialect) essentially its enough to ask questions and understand general things but not enough to write a document or have a long detailed conversation.

Describe your contributions to MunchyMC thus far?

I always try to help any new players that log in, as previously stated I am not a good PVP player but when it comes to teaching everything else about servers I have a good handle on conveying the information to the new players. Anyone you ask will tell you I am a fair and kind guy that just expects honesty. I have good relationships with essentially every person on prison and I believe these relationships strengthen the community and make it a better place to play.

What is your greatest strength?

Honesty. I am always honest with people and always keep my promises. Regardless if we are friends or not I always am honest and truthful with any person I deal with. I expect people to do the same.

Comment on your ability to work within a team:

I am currently a project engineer for a civil engineering firm, this job requires me to work with people all over the country. I have had many great experiences and learned a lot from working with so many diverse and interesting people. I prefer to work as a team rather than someone telling someone else what to do in order to accomplish a goal.

What is your experience and knowledge of hacks?

I suppose seeing them / being the victim of them on anarchy servers as well as using them to test the anti cheat on my own server never on someone elses server would be my experience. There are likely some obscure hacks which I am familiar with but when it comes to the main ones (auto-clicker, auto-soup, kill aura, fly, speed, reach, dps boosts, etc.) I know what they do, how they use them, and how to get rid of them.

1 Like

I would recommend writing a little more on some of the questions!

3 Likes

Updated !

+1 always is helpful towards anyone needing help in-game on how to use warps, items, etc, and i can only imagine him having a positive effect on the server and its community!

1 Like

-1 Lack of detail needs some more improvement

1 Like

Based of character and not application. +1

1 Like

-0.5 Lack of experience, and I think they are looking for a different answer with the Anticheat question.

1 Like

Real good experienced and knowledgeable person who has been with the server for a long time also helping anyone who needs to +1

1 Like

-1 Maybe add a little more detail

1 Like

Appreciate all the feedback everybody. With the nature of my work and education I have never been a good writer. But a voice interview would definitely shed a better light on my skills and abilities.

Thanks again everyone

who likes english tbh?

1 Like

+5 Basically owns prison server lol Never toxic, Mature Very active.

1 Like

Thanks man means a lot

You seem very mature! Not going to rate since as you said you would be better there, I don’t know if they’ll give you an interview though. Try putting some extra detail in, then I’ll rate. (:

1 Like

Application denied. Please message me on discord for details.