KitPVP Seasonal/Theme idea

Alrighty! So, everyone knows and loves kitpvp and the kits inside of them. They are all unique, exciting and fun to play around with! This is very true and I think that it applies to all players especially on new players.

And I’m sure that there are new kits added here and there, though I wouldn’t be an old enough player to know this as fact, there is an idea that would make kitpvp all the more better!

What if you added seasonal themes?
Now, I don’t mean getting rid of all the kits in change for new ones, rather I mean adding 7 new “special” kits that you can’t buy that rotate daily. Or 6 and have all of them available on Friday.

This would change every season and the “special” characters would be based on a theme.

For example: If the theme was Harry Potter (such as prison) then the kits would be related to that theme. There could be kits like Harry Potter, Voldemort etc. and you can even do the same theme as prison to make the ideas simpler if you wanted.

I think this would be very cool and exciting as it would add more flavor and excitement to the game!

Another idea is to add holiday characters. So if its Easter, for a couple weeks there will be the “Easter Bunny” for free that jumps around really fast and drops eggs that explode upon being opened.

Or you could make special characters cost money for all of them unlocked forever or tokens to unlock them for a day!

All in all I think this would be a very unique prospect only adding to the game as we know it.

1 Like

I think your idea would be great! It would sort of be a uniform way to express a theme! Great idea!

1 Like

Thank you!:slight_smile:

You’re welcome! I reached the maximum number of likes, so I have to reply :confused:

1 Like

Making Seasonal kits takes time, bug testing and probably balancing. I doubt that kits will be made most likely because bug testing takes alot of time and many bugs can occur.

What about recoloring kits? For Halloween, the blindness kit (forgot the name) can wear a pumpkin instead of black wool

1 Like

Thats not a bad substitute. The good thing about holiday kits though is that they would never need to be remade, and would just go in rotation, and there could even be a summer suit, like a scubadiver kit or something. Maybe the opposite of fisherman?
Like a fish that brings people into the water…hmm.