KitPvP Musings

In this thread I’ll just post a couple fun facts about certain kits and the gamemode in general. I’ll also try to update it whenever I discover something new or my friends yell at me to put something on it. Credit also goes to DabOnDatCheese, Fullys, PVPHACKERS, and a couple other players who all test stuff together and try to find interesting things about the server. This is a group effort. Keep in mind that some bits are more common knowledge than other bits, and that there may be some inaccuracies but that we try to do our testing well before putting it here.

Good commands to know that aren’t largely common knowledge:

- /clankillstreaks (Shows clan killstreaks much like /killstreaks.)

- /compass (Gives a compass when in a duel with someone that points to their player. Useful for catching people who run or giving more information in general. Only updates whenever clicked.)

- /seasonalstats (Shows your current stats for the current season only.)

- /1v1win [player] (Shows the inventory of a player who just finished a fight. Useful for telling how many soups someone else had when you weren’t one of the participants.)

Slightly useful information

- Pots make you take 2/3 the damage you would normally take. For example, a 6 heart attack on a player with soups will only deal 4 hearts to a player with pots.

- Snail kit is generally just better than PVP kit. It has the same damage, better resistance (68.32% compared to 60%), more durability on average, and a better ability, in being able to give whoever you attack Slowness 2 for 5 seconds at a 20% chance whenever you hit them.

Just some silly information

- Kits do random crit damage on kits that have full protection armor (such as Snail or Hornet) [This is the one way that Snail can be worse than PVP kit, where you can possibly take more damage from a crit than otherwise possible.]

- Snowballs from kits like Summoner and Jester do damage to armor at a punch per snowball.

- You can hit other players while doing /spawn or warping somewhere out of casual, but can’t get hit yourself. You can use things like rods or bows to accomplish this at a distance.

- Ninja kits can 1 shot another Ninja kit while the attacker is invisible (using their ability) and lands a critical hit.

- Abomination kit can blind spectators.

- When on a horse using Rider kit you can’t shift click soups into your hotbar to refill. You can only drag click them to refill or dropping them in your inventory puts them to your hotbar quickly.

- A Switcher’s snowball instantly knocks a Rider off their horse.

- If you can hit it, a projectile will break a Glider’s pearl and cause them to fall. It can be an arrow, snowball, etc.

- Haste does not affect attack speed or PvP at all. It’s merely visual. (This one is just more a common misconception.)

9 Likes

Haste and Mining Fatique.
And for some reason admins don’t want to remove the haste from one kit, idk if they want to keep the visual effect or still believe in the misconception.

nice post mate :))

Mwah!