KitPvP General Guide

5cd60495c74b806fcec49cd727c98ae088564ab9 KitPvP Introduction Guide diamond%20sword%202

This guide will cover the following:

• What is KitPvP?
  • How do I play it?
  • Warps
  • Events
  • FAQ

What is KitPvP?

KitPvP is basically a form of Free For All. You start out by choosing one of 32 unique kits which will give you different abilities, sets of armor, swords, and potion effects. What you will notice is that you have tons of soup in your inventory. Soup on this server is used to replenish your health in an instant. Every soup can refill 3.5 hearts which is a key factor when playing on this server. Alternatively, you can choose instant health potions if you don't feel comfortable with soup. (I'll cover later on how to switch them out)
When you feel ready just jump out of the safe zone/spawn area and get straight into the PvP action!

How do I play it?

Here's a quick outline of your hotbar layout:

chest Kit Selector:
Lets you choose from your owned kits and equips those automatically (alternativly you can do /kit (kitname)). For our SUPER and below players, kits available change day to day and have weekly cycles, but the PvP and Archer kits are always available. More can be bought in the store with tokens or here.

image Shop:
This is the place where you can spend your hard earned tokens. You can buy either a new kit, or a new particle, which gives you a unique particle effect when killing your foes. These items can also be bought on our store here.

netherstar Play your last kit:
A shortcut item which just equips your last played kit. (Will only be in your hotbar when you picked a kit beforehand)

image Arena Warp:
A place to hone your skills in 1v1 battles, party duels, party games, and more! Play for ELO, for fun, or with friends!
Warps the player to the Arena upon right click!

clock2 Options:
This tool gives you the ability to customize some options including:

• image Player Info & Statistics
  • image Toggle PMs
  • image Toggle Chat Pings
  • image Time of Day
  • image Potions / Soups
  • image Seasonal / Lifetime Scoreboard
  • image Toggle Chat
  • image Toggle Right Click / Right and Left Click Soup

What are the goals? Is there an endgame?

There aren’t exactly goals when it comes to playing KitPvP. This is up to yourself. You could either try to get a high leaderboards spot or just mess around with your friends and have a good time.
Be also sure to keep an eye on chat. That’s the spot where events get announced which you just join by clicking on the text in chat.

Warps

k-Diamantschwert Casual:
This is the main central place of the server where most of the people hang out. Here you can do whatever you want. Try out your newly purchased kit or maybe practice quick-dropping, you name it.

image 1v1Arena:
This is the main place where you engage in competitive 1 versus 1 fights. You can either play ranked or just do some custom/quick unranked fights against your friends. You can also create parties with the “Party Manager” which enables you to host team fights in any form or constellation. If you don’t like the way your items are sorted in your inventory use the “Kit Editor” which lets you change the presets in your favor.

Feuerwerksrakete Event:
Is the main warp where most of the events get hosted. You can’t explore it by yourself and rather rely on an EVENT member to tp your right into the event location.

Events

One of the major differences to any other Kit server are the Events that Munchy offers. Munchy has our own Event team, which is responsible to keep the player base entertained by hosting custom events.
Event team members host a variety of different types of events and often ask for suggestions when hosting on the gamemode.
Most of the events are last man standing. Events can alternatively offer prices to the winner including things like Tokens or Premium Ranks.

Events that are hosted on Munchy include:

• Sumo: A game mode where the goal is to knock off your opponent of a platform
  • Water Drop: Jump down and try to hit only the water. (or you will die of fall damage)
  • 1v1 Brackets: Brackets where the goal is to the defeat every opponent you face
  • HG: McPvP’s old flagship mode. Gather your materials and use the custom kits to your advantage.
  • and many more!

Make sure to keep an eye on the Chat because that’s the place where events are announced.
Also, make sure to join BadBoyHalo’s stream to partake in one of his events that he hosts during his livestreams.

FAQ

How do I earn tokens?

You can earn tokens on KitPvP by killing players, winning events, and collecting bounties.

What are clans?

Take a look! HERE is a small overview.

What is the TeamSpeak IP?

ts.munchymc.com

Does MunchyMC have a Discord?

Yes, here is a forum thread with all the important information.

What is/how do I get a trophy next to my name?

You can earn a trophy for winning an automated event, the most recent winner gets it next to their name.

I recorded a hacker, where and how should I report them?

Either send the footage to a JMod or higher or create a Hacker Report in this section of the forums.

What does a rank color stand for?

Do /who in game. It will list all online players and give you a list of all ranks of the server.

I got banned. What should I do now?

If you feel like the ban wasn’t justified, create a support ticket here. If it was justified, you can either buy an unban in the store or get a free unban on purgatory.

Originally made by KawaiiGrill, updated and improved by Mikeal.

Changelog

18 Likes