KitPvP [1.14+] Crossbow

Crossbow
Equipment:
Red leather helmet, leggings and boots with Unbreaking 30 and Protection 2.
Iron chestplate with Protection 3.
Iron Sword with Sharpness 1. (Source: 1bowReview)
Crossbow and 64 Rockets.
Description:
Crossbow is back, and with an actual crossbow equipped.
Each rocket has 7 explosions with red particles in it to raise the explosion damage to it’s 1.7 equivalent.
With a left click, the flight duration will be scrolled through. (Flight duration 1, 2 & 3 exist)
Natural Enemies: Ender Bow, Slingshot
A Counter To: Shrek, Shields, Arrows flying in a bow towards the ground.

Tips & Tricks: If fighting in close range with your explosions, try an angle, where it goes on forward, that’s how the explosion will happen behind your opponent, that they can’t just block.

1 Like

YO Kitpvp isn’t survival so no one plays 1.14!!!

2 Likes

1.14 is not meant for PVP at all honestly.

2 Likes

Bobby is a hoe

In germany, there was a youtuber cluster event of 108 youtubers participating, it was called Minecraft SURO.
It was played in 1.14.2 and, sure the fights were long, but because they all didn’t know the axe’s hidden feature.

YO Kitpvp is pvp, where the dropped items just vanish instantly, no need to discriminate the version of a game, I mean, it already existed before 1.7, no?

KittenKatja I guarantee you you or other noobs will be the only players who will use Crossbow. ( 1.14 )

Kitpvp is running on 1.8 and will not update to a more recent version anytime soon (probably never), so 1.14 PvP features will not be available. Even though shooting rockets does seem cool - maybe something like this could be accomplished by a dev.

Unfortunately, I can only detect left clicks in single player with a mob always in the head height of the player, but that can interfere with swords and bows, so I need to use plugins instead of data packs, but some of my kits can be done in single player, too.

Oh, I thought the server is in 1.7, so 1bow’s calculations for sharpness and protection enchantments would fit the server, not mine.

Hi why did you tag m- oh

Yeah no thanks I don’t like pvp after 1.9 and nor does literally anyone who plays munchy. tho tbh I wouldn’t mind having like tipped arrows or shit like that, but it can accomplished by a dev.

@1BowStringer Pvping in 1.9 XD? Even worst Pvping in 1.14 @KittenKatja :clown_face:!

2 Likes