Kitcaaat's Event Application (November 2019)

Answers are Italicized
Questions are bolded

IGN:

Kitcaaat

Timezone:

EST

How often can you host events:

I can be on 1-2 hours on the weekdays to host manual events and frequently throughout the day on Minechat to host auto events like I have frequently did as an event member in the past.

2 or more on weekends depending if I have an irl event i.e. orchestra or a college event. My schedule follows:

Monday: I have class from 8 am to 2 pm and then I have to teach violin to kids and sometimes violin lesson after that but I can play at night from 8-12

Tuesday: I have school from 8:40-10:10 am and 12:50-1:50 but I can play between there and at night after piano lesson unless I go to hang out at the college for Open dorm night. (10-12:00 PM)

Wednesday: I have college from 8 am to 6 pm and then have to play keyboard for a gig at my college every other Wednesday usually from 6:30-11:30 pm so I can’t play at all on Wednesday.

Thursday: I have school from 8:40-10:10 and then nothing else but homework so I can be on the rest of the day. (12 pm-12 am)

Friday: I have college from 8 am to 2 pm and then violin orchestra till 10 pm. I can be on the server for about 1 hour but not all at once, I still have homework that needs done. (11-12 Pm) I have Violin and piano orchestra practices that last for 8 hours in a row so I can’t be that active on Fridays unfortunately.

Saturday: I have no school and sometimes homework but for the most part, I can be on all day unless I’m going to go hang out with people at college. (10 am-12am)

Sunday: I just have homework but I can be on all day for the most part. (12 pm-12 am)

What sets you apart from other applicants:

Even though I may not be able to get on as often as other players, I think my maturity, kindness, and compassion sets me apart from other people. I want to help make this server a better place, and I love to make everyone happy even if they are having a bad day. I love to talk and make friends with everyone. If I would have a problem with someone I wouldn’t talk about it in the chat, I would PM them and not make them look bad in front of everyone because I like to do to others as I would like to be treated. I have already been an event member from March 2018 till December of 2018 and since I have experience I think I would be a good fit for the role.

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member:

I can bring more fun twists on events that all the people want. I will host events and not just events that I want to do. If it’s a hard event for me to host I will host it, no matter what I feel like doing at the time. For me, the players having fun and going away from playing Minecraft on this server with a smile on their face, is what I strive for. I have been event member in the past and I would say that people enjoyed me hosting events for them and I would like a second chance to do so and make the server happy.

Why do you want to be on the event team:

I love helping people and letting them have a fun time and people enjoy events so it just enhances the enjoyment I can bring to people’s experiences on the server. I am always a positive influence to people but this way it makes it a more fulfilling time for myself as well as the players.

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E. Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.):

I love how when I asked @Cookiedough777 when he was on and we played back in 2018 he let me click the lever on Four Corners, he has been the most positive event team member I have met. He would do events when I asked, Tp’ed me to watch the rest of the game when I would die. I also loved @Mboscolo when he was event member. he would let me watch every time I died and hosted events when I asked. When Hoan was event member he would let me push the button on Four Corners also and would Tp me when I died. When LiamTBN was event I loved when he would host events for me and let me click the lever. I also love that when I ask @Gawkyy to host an event, he just does it right then and there and even let me click the lever to choose the color.

Anything else you would like to add:

I know I need to work on activity and I am, but I have college classes and they come before Minecraft unfortunately. I get on as often as I can every day. I appreciate every staff member that has taken time out of their day to make this the best server that it can be, and I would love to have the opportunity to do the same. If you would like to message me on discord or want a friend, here’s my discord: Kitcat#1576. Thank you so much for reading my app!

Edit: changed Gawky to @ gawkyy to tag him.
Fixed some grammatical issues to make the paragraphs flow better

6 Likes

+1. kitcat is probably one of the most kindest people i know and honestly really deserves event.

• has experience from the past
  • amazing/kind
  • overall a loving person

Wish you the best of lucky! :smile:
-DeForst :heart:

Thank you so much Deforst!! You are too :heart::blush: your app looked really nice as well :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: wish you more luck ;3

1 Like

+1 I can’t really vouch for your performance in-game because I haven’t been on at the same times as you, but from what I’ve seen and heard about you so far you’re a very kind person and I think this is a good application. Good luck! :smiley:

-Atterax

1 Like

Kitcaaat! I was very please to see you on kit today, but there are two things we need to talk about…

1. I havent seen you on activity in a while, but its good to see you coming back!

2. You know what this is for… (why you were demoted) how can we know we can trust you with this rank again?

Not going to vote, just like to bring those things up.
Nonetheless goodluck :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

You make very good points.

1. My activity hasn’t been that high because of school but it’s winding down and I have quit a few things so I will have a bit more time to be on Munchy. I have been on a couple days this week but never saw you on when I got on so maybe it’s just when we got on that we didn’t get on at the same times.
  2. I let someone on my account to troll another player and that said player then proceeded to try to ban, mute, and tempmute someone with my helper rank. I was very stupid back then and didn’t think about the consequences at the time and just thought he was gonna kill the other player in a 1v1 as me and then later tell them it was actually the other player and not me. Since everyone knows I suck at PvP. I have grown a lot in maturity over the past months since last year and I changed my password and will never let a mistake like that happen again. It was foolish. But I hope that you guys can trust me that I have improved my critical thinking skills and spontaneity for the better.
    Thank you for bringing these up! I was honestly hoping someone would. It was really nice to see you again Joshy :heart::grin:
    — <3, Kit
2 Likes

+1
You were amazing before and you’d be amazing again!

2 Likes

+1

• Really nice
  • Detailed app
  • Very friendly.

Best of luck!
-rainfalls

1 Like

@Brush_Your_Teeth thank you so much for the feedback, Brushy! <3
Thanks so much @rainfalls <3
Thanks so much @Atterax
love you all
– <3 Kit

1 Like

aww ty :blush:

I think every applicant says this so… not very different

You will host events on minechat? What if someone in the sumo event is freezing their game and glitching or in dodgeball someone keeps glitching the ball out of the map? Not the smartest thing to put in your application. Also 1/2 hours a day or Monday-Friday? Because manual events normally take a while so you will only be able to host like 3 manual events a day / week.

That’s kind of what an Event Member is…

lol this app just sounds like you’re making stuff up to try and look good

-1 be more active and involved in the community (saying active because even though I’m blacklisted I’ve noticed you’ve only recently came back to the forums so that shows me you’ve been away for awhile)

3 Likes

Thank you for bringing these up!
1. You can see on my schedule that I have more than 2 hrs on certain days, i.e. Thursday is 12 am -12 pm, Monday: 8-12 pm, and Tuesday I could be on longer if I didn’t go to open dorms. The 1-2 hours was just an average amount to make it easier to read.
2. I’m not making stuff up, if you knew me you would know I always am an uplifting and encouraging face to everyone on the server.
3. The minechat stuff I did as an event member in the past and glitching the balls wasn’t that huge of a problem back then, it still doesn’t seem to be that big now, I usually only see one person ever do that. If I am on minechat and everyone is telling me that there is a person glitching then I will try to get on my laptop and ekick them and tell another staff to watch like I usually did if there was another staff/event on at the time. Again that’s just on the side, that’s extra time that I like to put in, the main time is the time I can get on with my actual laptop and that is the time I put in the schedule part of my app.
You haven’t been in the server or else you would have seen me on from 8pm - 6 am my time yesterday as well as on the past week, I check the forums occasionally, also being active on the forums doesn’t have anything to do with the actual server and vice versa.

Thank you for all the feedback and I’ll try to be more active.

comment on the minechat stuff too

napkin stop being a forums tryhard and get a life pls she’s legit just trying to help out by getting event, she already has past experience and 1 of the best event managers munchy has ever seen (warlock505) trained her so she’s more than capable of becoming event. you being salty & knowing she won’t feel bad for you like every other staff member does doesn’t mean you need to bring her app down w some bs responses

1 Like

she doesn’t look upset

• You do have experience on munchy and as an event member, and I know from the past that you were pretty nice whenever I talked to you.

• Pretty genuine and honest person.

• However, we all know your activity is questionable.

Based on this information, my vote ≅ +0.6.

I don’t care about activity, I don’t care about how well known you are, I don’t care about what happened back then with your account.

Huge +1
Was INCREDIBLY nice to everyone, was mature nearly all the time, Has done so much for the community, and the biggest one of all… Likes cats.

+1
My reasons for this are:
Nice person in game.
Mature.
Fairly known.
Detailed application.
I wish you the best of luck!
-Gavot

+1

• Nice app
  • Nice person
  • Mature
  • Very dedicated and sweet

I’d love to see you be event again! Only thing I’d say to work on is activity but I’m pretty sure you’ve got that down (:

1 Like

@Squishify Thanks so much! <3 I’ll work on activity more. I love you!
@Gavot Aww thank you so much! I wish you the best with your app too!
@82602 Thank you so much 82! it was always fun being event together. <3
@isaac1214 Thanks so much, Isaac!! Prison was fun with you all <3

1 Like