[Kit Idea] Cactus Kit

[Kit Idea] Cactus Kit

This is just an idea that I thought of. If you disagree with anything on this, I’d like to hear why and what would make it better.

Kit Name: Cactus

Kit Set (at the start of the game):

• Helmet - None
  • Chestplate - Leather (Dyed green) *Will be named “Cactus Chestplate”
  • Leggings - None
  • Boots - None
  • Weapon - None

Kit Icon: Cactus image

Kit Ability: The chestplate will have Thorns 1 on it (not as an enchantment), so if someone attacks the user of the kit when they are wearing the chestplate, they will take damage (anywhere between 1 and 4 health [0.5-2 hearts, random]). They will take less damage than the Cactus but will lose hearts. When running by the player, they will also take damage.

:mega: I know it’s improbable for enchantments to be added, so if it were a special ability, it would be better than adding an enchantment.

Kit Downsides:

1. Users of the Cactus kit take 5-10% extra damage.

Edits:

1. Finished the updating (when wearing chestplate, anywhere between 0.5-2 hearts of damage)

These are just basic ideas and, of course, I’d like to hear your opinions and contributions. :)

3 Likes

+1 active

2 Likes

I think it would be better if:

• No items (at the start of the game)
  • Remove damage when “touching player”
  • And add 20% dmg return
    x-dmg dealt
    (player1 using any other kit hits player2 using cactus kit for x hearts. Player1 is getting 0.2x dmg back.

I’m not really good at describing
Overall good and original idea!

1 Like

I’m not a fan of any kits that give you more damage generally so unfortunately for that reason I don’t think I can support this idea, even if it has a downside of also taking more damage

3 Likes

+1 Good balanced kit-idea. Great job Vurm. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I really dislike the concept of thorns/anything else like that being added, but if it were to be added this is what I would want it to look like. Still a -1, but is very well thought out

1 Like

I like this idea

1 Like

Would be complicated but I think it’s good.
+1 for me

1 Like

I love the idea but I think instead of a chestplate opponents could have a chance to be damaged when attacking you, like thorns

Bows and other projectiles will not damage opponents

Maybe something like 1 - 2 Damage Points, but remember this has a chance of happening

Chance of damage could be like 50%

1 Like