How often can you host events:
Mondays: 3:40pm - 11pm
Tuesdays: 3:40pm - 11pm
Wednesdays: 3:40pm - 11pm
Thursdays: 3:40pm - 11pm
Fridays: 3:40pm - 12am
Weekends: 12pm - 12am

What sets you apart from other applicants:
I am fairly active, I try to be as helpful and nice in chat as I can (Although sometimes I get into needy arguments for no reason), I aspire to make the community a better place and I’m never toxic anymore. I also know quite a bit about the event team and how the commands/skits work.

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member:
If I was accepted to the Event team I would try and bring fun to the community, and hosting events frequently to make the server more exciting to play. I’d also try to host events that aren’t hosted as frequently as SRR/CRR, Abuse sumo, WaterDrop. I’d rather host events like Colour run, Death Dash, Green Rover. Also, I’d like to bring fun to newer players which enjoy the events more than the PvP.

What do you think your reputation is like within the community?
I think most people know me as a somewhat nice, friendly person. But some people might know me as toxic, after I got demoted I was very toxic because I was mad at myself and didn’t know what to do, I am very dissapointed in myself for acting like this. I had made a mistake that basically threw everything in the trash that I had dedicated months to, it was not a good time for me so I stupidly took it out on people in the server for no reason. I am also influenced by the people around me which can and does change how I act in chat - which is something I need to work on and I am currently trying to fix. I also am quite active in the community discord server where I have made lots of friends and I believe they view me as a nice/friendly person.

Why do you want to be on the event team:
Before I got demoted I had a lot of fun hosting events for the community, I enjoyed seeing other people be happy, and also it’s just fun to host the events. Setting up the event, applying the skits and just everything that comes with being an event member was very enjoyable. I also want to bring more enjoyment to the community and let players enjoy my events and have their experience of munchy a lot better. I’d also like to give a chance to new players who don’t have much fun getting targetted in casual and hosting events like lucky corners which can make them feel better if they win, and events such as parkour race which they might thrive in parkour and they can prove that in an event.

Give us one strength and one weakness that you have:
One of my strengths is that I am fairly patient when it comes to waiting for events to start, so if it’s taking a while to host a CRR/SRR I will keep composed and stay waiting for people to pick their teams, but I’d also try to make it happen a bit quicker, as to not make the event last an hour. One of my weaknesses if someone is “trolling” or “delaying” the event I might get a bit annoyed but I’d just e-kick them (I’d warn them first) and it’s not too much of a problem.

Using your own experiences, give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E., Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.):
262ms - Hosted one line sumo after I asked
262ms - Hosted WaterDrop after I asked
262ms - Hosted 2v2 Sumo after I asked
EggNogg - Hosted WaterDrop after I asked
DrakeOfStars - Hosted Green Rover after I asked
Gavot - Hosted Abuse Sumo after I asked
Atterax - Hosted KB Survival after I asked

Anything else you would like to add:
Thanks for giving me the chance to apply for event

Edits:
Edit1: Added past IGNS
Edit2: Changed formatting/removed unnecessary italics
Edit3: Removed an asterisk that wasn’t meant to be there
Edit4: Changed IGN

15 Likes

yes!

1 Like

+1 irrelevant who r u?

1 Like

indefinetly +1

1 Like

+1 ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎​​

1 Like

+1 ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎

1 Like

+1, Miny. Is. Life.

2 Likes

Good application, excellent details.

+1

Good luck!!

1 Like

That’s for all the feedback! :heart:

1 Like

+1 very active

1 Like

+0

You’re nice majority of times, but i’ve seen a few instances of you getting in big arguments and getting a little toxic as well. In my opinion, i don’t think you’re ready just yet, and I suggest you work on your maturity. Other than that, you’re active and have a pretty good application. Regardless, Good luck.

4 Likes

+0

After being demoted I’ve seen a recent spike in your toxicity and I believe you should work on that. You’re active and you have a thorough application, Goodluck Miny.

2 Likes

He calls cats dogs smh.
Sincerely HagaIlyBbKissMe.

1 Like